“Best service in DC ever!”

The Westin Crystal City
Ranked #14 of 52 Hotels in Arlington
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed April 2, 2013

The staff at this hotel was second to none. From the welcome and greeting I received from Arie Ranjit and the front desk staff, to the concierge and all who we encountered, this hotel has the best I have ever experienced in Washington, DC.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Robert M
Write a ReviewReviews (1,198)

Reviewed April 2, 2013

I would just like to say that I had bought a Living Social Deal for this hotel and without reading the fine print they didn't really have to accommodate me. At first we had gotten the run around trying to make reservations And then they finally directed us to Jennifer Johnson not only was she very helpful in making our reservations that when we did get there she made us feel very welcomed and went out of her way to make our stay a very pleasurable one She really made a difference I surely think they made the right decision on making her the Supervisor I would definitely go back Great location

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Joyshua
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Everything about this hotel was perfect. The rate for the room was amazing, the location was awesome, and the staff topped it off! The food was great too. I want to give a big thank you to two wonderful ladies at the front desk Trudy and Hannah! They were a great help.

Room Tip: take a chance with "hotwire.com"
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Tim B
Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

Great value for a location close to the city and metro. Friendly stuff always willing to help. Good places to eat nearby, but I would recommend staying at the hotel for a breakfast buffet. I also support that this hotel gives 'go green' option that some sheratons have. The rooms are fairly standard, but clean, so no complaints there.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank JVNBoston
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I was in a pinch because I needed a last minute room. They had one room left and were charging close to $300 prr night. I felt they were taking advantage of my situation. Ranjit at the front desk went to bat for me and got me a fair rate.

I will make sure to return to this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Jakesterr
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Great bargain room rate, very convenient location, and exceptional service from all staff with whom we dealt. Ranjit at the front desk was especially helpful and made us feel like we were guests in his own home. The room and the beds were very comfortable, and the buffet breakfast was way above average in both food and service. We'll be back!

Ted & Kay

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I chose this hotel among several available through Expedia. It was easy to find coming from Reagan National Airport and the parking onsite was plentiful. The room was a little on the dark side, but otherwise very nice, clean and up to date. But what sets this hotel apart from the many others in which I have stayed is the service by each and every individual with whom I interacted. It began with Ranjit at the front desk; he was friendly, efficient and very helpful when I asked for a recommendation for dinner. It then continued on with the gentleman at the bell desk and later with staff in the gift shop and at the bar. I don't know precisely what I expected, but they all far exceeded it. I would gladly stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business