“Great service by Front Desk Supervisor Jennifer Johnson” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Westin Crystal City

You added The Westin Crystal City to your Saves list
The Westin Crystal City
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1800 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, VA 22202 (Formerly Sheraton Crystal City Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #12 of 49 Hotels in Arlington
GreenLeadersSilver level
Absecon, New Jersey
“Great service by Front Desk Supervisor Jennifer Johnson”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

I would just like to say that I had bought a Living Social Deal for this hotel and without reading the fine print they didn't really have to accommodate me. At first we had gotten the run around trying to make reservations And then they finally directed us to Jennifer Johnson not only was she very helpful in making our reservations that when we did get there she made us feel very welcomed and went out of her way to make our stay a very pleasurable one She really made a difference I surely think they made the right decision on making her the Supervisor I would definitely go back Great location

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Joyshua

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (173)
  • Korean first
Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Everything about this hotel was perfect. The rate for the room was amazing, the location was awesome, and the staff topped it off! The food was great too. I want to give a big thank you to two wonderful ladies at the front desk Trudy and Hannah! They were a great help.

Room Tip: take a chance with "hotwire.com"
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Tim B
Boston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

Great value for a location close to the city and metro. Friendly stuff always willing to help. Good places to eat nearby, but I would recommend staying at the hotel for a breakfast buffet. I also support that this hotel gives 'go green' option that some sheratons have. The rooms are fairly standard, but clean, so no complaints there.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank JVNBoston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

I was in a pinch because I needed a last minute room. They had one room left and were charging close to $300 prr night. I felt they were taking advantage of my situation. Ranjit at the front desk went to bat for me and got me a fair rate.

I will make sure to return to this hotel again.

• Stayed March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank Jakesterr
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Great bargain room rate, very convenient location, and exceptional service from all staff with whom we dealt. Ranjit at the front desk was especially helpful and made us feel like we were guests in his own home. The room and the beds were very comfortable, and the buffet breakfast was way above average in both food and service. We'll be back!

Ted & Kay

North Liberty, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

I chose this hotel among several available through Expedia. It was easy to find coming from Reagan National Airport and the parking onsite was plentiful. The room was a little on the dark side, but otherwise very nice, clean and up to date. But what sets this hotel apart from the many others in which I have stayed is the service by each and every individual with whom I interacted. It began with Ranjit at the front desk; he was friendly, efficient and very helpful when I asked for a recommendation for dinner. It then continued on with the gentleman at the bell desk and later with staff in the gift shop and at the bar. I don't know precisely what I expected, but they all far exceeded it. I would gladly stay here again in the future.

Huntsville, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I was sent to this Sheraton by US Airways after a flight cancellation for an overnight lodging. When I arrived, I found out that this sheraton did not have a contract with US Airways for that purpose and that the voucher was not normally honored. The desk manager, Arie, was very helpful and checked me in with an intent of working the next day to recoup her charges with US Airways. when i found out later that US Airways would not cover the expenses with this hotel, I informed Arie that I was sent to the incorrect Sheraton and that i did not want her to be stuck with the bill. So I moved to the different and correct Sheraton. Because of my troubles, which were in no way had anything to do with Arie and the Crystal city Sheraton, she covered my cab fare to get me to the correct hotel. Thanks Arie.