Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$161
Travelocity$161
Traveluro$168
Tripadvisor$161
1,351 results
All reviews crystal city front desk metro station washington dc fitness center lobby parking block shuttle proximity
Selected filters
Reviewed August 16, 2011

Nothing special. Soooo many places to eat nearby. Shuttle to the airport, nice club lounge with breakfast. Quiet rooms, didn't hear anybody running around the halls. SUPER HOT water for a shower.

Date of stay: August 2011
Reviewed August 1, 2011

Stayed there for an overnight because of my birthday party being held at a local restaurant. My partner and I didn't want to worry about who would be the designated driver that night. It also allowed us to take Metro Rail in to the city before the party, and for a quick museum hop the next day.

The staff is hard to fault. Very attentive and accommodating. An early check-in and late check-out were met with smiles and a can do attitude. We checked in at around 1PM on Sunday parking in the garage and was told that we could keep it there till up to 8PM on Monday for $22 with in and out privileges.

Can't find much fault in the quality of the room. The bed was part of the upgrades that Sheraton has made in sleep comfort.

Room tip: To avoid traffic noise ask for an upper floor. And to avoid airport noise, a room opposite the airport.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2011

This hotel is easy to get to from the airport (shuttle is easy) and is very close to the metro station. Staff was very friendly at check in and allowed me to check in earlier than their normal check in time. Room was clean and had the option of not having your room cleaned daily (except day of check-out) for extra spg points or $5 for the hotel restaurant/bar. Breakfast on the club floor was nice. Would have been nice if the hotel had a pool. That is the only thing I would have liked to have seen in the hotel. Otherwise, it was a great stay- great location, room, staff, etc.

Date of stay: April 2011
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2011

The family and I stayed here 7-24 to 7-28-2011 and we found hotel to be friendly clean and very convenient to DC attractions via Metro.Perhaps I could have found a cheaper hotel but everything was exactly as I had arranged with onsite parking and numerous restaurants a short walk away.I would likely stay here again!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Love this place for my trips to DC. One block from the Metro makes around town travel easy. Many tasty and reasonably priced restaurants at Crystal City keep breakfast costs low and keep dinner from being boring or too expensive. I appreciate the free Internet in the lobby which is nice when I don't want to lug my laptop thru the airport. Free wifi, coffee maker, and frig in the room. Free water at check-in and free coffee in the lobby in the morning. Exactly what I need whether I'm traveling on business or pleasure! The only down side is that the rooms are a little dated, but still comfortable.

• Trip type: Traveled on business