We secured an excellent weekend rate with our AAA membership so decided to spend a few days in that area. It's a very convenient location. We loved the food choices being attached to the mall and a few steps away from the outdoor shopping area at Pentagon row. We parked at the mall instead of the hotel which was less than half the price.
The staff was super friendly. The room was comfortable and clean. Convenient to the metro station. We would stay here again for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Along the banks of the Potomac River and only moments from Washington, DC, The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City offers a hotel experience that beautifully blends modern luxury and traditional touches. Here guests can enjoy easy access to historic monuments, world-class museums, fine dining and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Marriott, Groupon, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Pentagon City Hotel Arlington
- Ritz Arlington
- Ritz-Carlton Arlington
- Arlington Ritz-Carlton
- Ritz Carlton Pentagon City