This Ritz doesn't have the Palatial Grandeur of many of its other properties, but when in DC and getting a Conference rate, it was quite a good deal.
The rooms were comfortable and clean. The halls are like walking through a freezer (bring a sweater). Being on the Metro line and having a high end mall at your finger tips is really nice. There is really nothing else to do in this end of Arlington but shop and take the Metro to DC.
The staff was nice. Exercise facility small with a nice pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Along the banks of the Potomac River and only moments from Washington, DC, The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City offers a hotel experience that beautifully blends modern luxury and traditional touches. Here guests can enjoy easy access to historic monuments, world-class museums, fine dining and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Marriott, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Pentagon City Hotel Arlington
- Ritz Arlington
- Ritz-Carlton Arlington
- Arlington Ritz-Carlton
- Ritz Carlton Pentagon City