The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City
$209
Westin.com
  • Pool
Comfort Inn Ballston(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$161
ComfortInn
$170
$229
Renaissance Hotels
  • Room Service
Virginian Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$170
$279
$249
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Econo Lodge Metro(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$144
$140
EconoLodge
$154
$133
Doubletree.com
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Centric Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$202
$189
$259
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
1,702 results
All reviewspentagon cityclub levelturn down serviceshopping mallnice mallmetro stopfashion centreeasy accessdc areawonderful stayfitness centerindoor poolreagan airporthotel restaurantconvenient locationrcsonia
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

We had a great stay Memorial Day weekend. We were there for four days. Booked 2 rooms. We were taken.very well care of. The staff and clientele is very international and you get exposed to many beautiful nations and people.

Chloee the concierge was outstanding and very accomodating!! Sera the other concierge was fabulous as well!!

The only negative was the restaurant Fyve is very slow. Food was excellent,but receiving our food took time.

The hotel is right next to the metro and connected to the mall. We had a great rate and an outstanding time!!
:-)
When i return to DC/VA area i will stay here again!! :-)

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

My family and I were here for a graduation last week. I figured booking rooms here was a good idea because it's the Ritz! Going with two picky grandmas, discerning parents are not easy so I figured this was an easy choice.

The elevators were deathly slow...having to wait 10 minutes every single time is just ridiculous!

The rooms need a serious upgrade. The lighting is poor, furniture shabby, room smells moldy, ac doesn't cool the room, showers are not luxur

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank JayneC84
Tod M, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2014

Dear JayneC84,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I do apologize that your experience did not meet your expectations; however, I do hope you were able to enjoy your momentous occasion. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this further with you.
If you have the time, I can be reached at 703-412-2778. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Tod Morrow

Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

Great hotel.....what I'd expect from a ritz. Convent access to mall/highway/airport. The front desk/ car service/ lounge / food are top notch. Make sure you tip the bell hop for a late checkout if desired. Daughter loved the kids check-in with gift. Life made easy when traveling with family.

Pet friendly...bonus

Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed May 19, 2014

My husband and I stayed the first night of our honeymoon at the Ritz-Carlton Pentagon City. We were catching an early flight to Hawaii the next day and wanted to stay close to the airport. I must have mentioned as much when I made the reservation because when we checked in, not only were we greeted by name, but the front desk clerk specifically noted that we were beginning our honeymoon and flying to Hawaii and congratulated us. Additionally, he provided us access to the club level and encouraged us to take in the view before we left. The bellhop that escorted us to our room asked us many questions about our upcoming trip and congratulated us as well. Upon entering our room, we were greeted with a handwritten note congratulating us on our nuptials and left us six HUGE chocolate covered strawberries as a treat. The personal touches were really wonderful and a great way to start our trip.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Landed at Reagan, hopped on the Metro and got off on the 2nd stop and was in the Ritz in about 3 minutes....checked in, bags were brought up, back down to the Metro, 2 stops later and I'm at my meeting....doesn't get any better...the concierge floor was excellent with food and drink....even had room service deliver to the lounge....say what you will, but you don't need any better than the
Pentagon City Ritz Carlton...

Room Tip: stay on the concierge floor...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business