Stayed here for three nights on a business trip. The hotel is about a 10 minute ride from the airport. Next store there is a large shopping mall and across the street, Best Buy, Cosco and other stores.
The hotel is older, but the rooms had been updated. The beds are plush pillow tops with assorted pillows. My room had a flat screen tv, a mini bar, desk and a nice chair to watch TV.
The staff is extremely friendly and I enjoyed my stay.
One two minor complaints, one the desk chair is a old style chair. Which means if you are using the desk with your computer, it does not adjust. Also while the TV is a flat screen, it does not have a why for you to plug in an HDMI cable from your computer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Along the banks of the Potomac River and only moments from Washington, DC, The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City offers a hotel experience that beautifully blends modern luxury and traditional touches. Here guests can enjoy easy access to historic monuments, world-class museums, fine dining and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Marriott, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Pentagon City Hotel Arlington
- Ritz Arlington
- Ritz-Carlton Arlington
- Arlington Ritz-Carlton
- Ritz Carlton Pentagon City