Stayed here for three nights on a business trip. The hotel is about a 10 minute ride from the airport. Next store there is a large shopping mall and across the street, Best Buy, Cosco and other stores.
The hotel is older, but the rooms had been updated. The beds are plush pillow tops with assorted pillows. My room had a flat screen tv, a mini bar, desk and a nice chair to watch TV.
The staff is extremely friendly and I enjoyed my stay.
One two minor complaints, one the desk chair is a old style chair. Which means if you are using the desk with your computer, it does not adjust. Also while the TV is a flat screen, it does not have a why for you to plug in an HDMI cable from your computer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in one of Northern VA’s most desirable neighborhoods and connected to high-end shopping at The Fashion Center at Pentagon City, our hotel offers more than simply a prime address. A local influence is weaved throughout our hotel, from the artwork of Virginia artists that adorns the walls to the regionally sourced ingredients on our restaurant menus. The experience is unique to the Washington DC area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Pentagon City Hotel Arlington
- Ritz Arlington
- Ritz-Carlton Arlington
- Arlington Ritz-Carlton
- Ritz Carlton Pentagon City