The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City
  • Breakfast included
Americana Hotel(Arlington)
  • Room Service
1,709 results
All reviewspentagon cityclub levelturn down serviceshopping mallnice mallmetro stopfashion centreeasy accessdc areafitness centerindoor poolreagan airporthotel restaurantconvenient locationcrystal cityrcsonia
Reviewed July 28, 2013

In D.C on business. Excellent room with very comfortable bed. Everything was perfect in the room and the front desk service staff were pleasant and helpful. The hotel is connected to a Mall and there are many places to eat within short walking distance. Only drawback was they needed to charge me for internet access...surprised.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 24, 2013

My bf and I had stayed at the Ritz in Atlanta and enjoyed it but never expected the above and beyond service we receive at this location. I asked the clerk if there was a blank card the hotel had as the trip was for my bf's birthday. She called my cell personally to see if we were out and when we returned there were 2 beautiful cupcakes and a birthday card waiting for him. The concierge was very patient and helpful in mapping out and explaining the metro system to two unfamiliar southerners. The metro is also located right in front of the hotel which is also connected to a nice mall. Excellent location. We decided to take a walk and explore and in the center of the hotel/mall outdoor area are some very nice restaurants and desert places. The valet service was very accommodating. I'm forgetful and twice they ran to our car to get something for me while another employee engaged in pleasant small talk. The restaurant is also excellent. Every need was met and when our waiter overheard it was my bf's birthday he returned with a glass of champagne for him to celebrate. This staff if BEYOND exceptional. If you do happen to encounter any issues, they will be sure to help right away. If we go back to DC, we WILL be staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Great location, wonderful facilities, luxurious rooms, attentive staff and I can go on and on. Delivered everything you would expect in a five star hotel but even better! We are a family on a budget and would normally not be able to meet the price for this hotel, but since we were attending a wedding in Northern VA we received a special rate for the group. Not sure I could return without that discount rate... but it was a super-pleasant stay.

Room Tip: A well-engineered floor plan. Elevators have a "buffer zone" and there are no rooms by elevators. We were on the 12th of 14 floors... hot water immediately, the AC was strong, fast service from front desk; I just don't think there is a bad room in the hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I travel a lot for work and am fortunate enough to stay in some pretty nice hotels. The Ritz-Carlton at Pentagon City, which I was only able to be at for 12 short hours, is the best hotel, by far, I have ever stayed in. Yes, it is a fancy place and the rooms are beautiful and thoughtfully stocked (in-room coffee was actually good), but what really stands out is the quality of people who make up their staff. These folks are cream of the crop - genuinely cared about my and my family's comfort. What a jewel of a hotel. I will make this my choice for my DC trips as often as I can, which should be a lot since it is across the street from a Metro stop and a five minute cab ride to Ronald Reagan Airport.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Attended a national meeting at this hotel the week of July 10th. It is a 10 minute taxi ride from Regan airport, and has all the amenities you might want! It has a wonderful mall next door, connected via a private door to the hotel (4 story mall, with all major retailers including Nordstroms and Macy's as well as a food court for quick and well priced meals). Metro station just outside the front door, with almost any service or retailer within walking distance!

Now for the hotel. The Ritz was an amazing hotel for a conference! I thought at first the lobby was very small, but it had great style and enough space to accommodate our events coming and going. Coffee and smoothies for free in the lobby each day, and alway an apple to pick up for a quick snack. If you stay on the concierge floor you get free breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snacks each day and wine if you want included in your room charge in their lounge area (extra charge for these rooms, but could be ll worth it if you eat many meals in the hotel!).

The staff at this Ritz were very helpful with any needs and always answered with "my pleasure", made me want to ask for help all of the time! The bellman got us a taxi for a monument tour and negotiated a flat rate for an hour, great way to see the monuments on a limited time schedule and especially in the rain! The concierge was helpful with reservations or directions any time we asked, and the front desk staff went out of their way to help and make all business transactions simple!

The room was well appointed and comfortable with free coffee maker and bottled water; in room mini bar, which we did not use. Beds were very comfy, and air in room worked well but needed to be lower than we thought to keep us cool all night. Thought 61 degrees might be a little cool, but 67 did get hot during the night.

I loved this hotel for our meeting, as the ballroom on the second floor was just for us and our retail store was across from the ballroom. Not too much walking in this hotel as you find in some to get to the meeting rooms, and we had most of the second floor for 258 plus staff at this event.

This was my first stay at a Ritz, but certainly won't be my last! I am so glad to discover why people love this brand! It is certainly for the service and the quality of the accommodations! Thanks to the staff for a wonderful stay for the Doncaster national meeting!

Room Tip: We were on the 6 th floor, concierge is the 17 th and 18 th floors. I visited others rooms and they were all well appointed and well maintained.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business