My room was not ready when we arrived. We had reserved two double beds which is part of our profile. They had a king room reserved. We had food items that we to be in the room upon arrival, they were not. I suspect that the items were delivered to the first room. I physically went to the front desk twice and brought this to the attention of both the front desk and the concierge. I was told that the items were on there way. After waiting over one hour, I canceled the items.
This is well below the standard of service that I would expect from a Ritz Carlton or Marriott Brand. I was not offered any apology or accommodation.
The property is attached to an amazing mall. Shop till you drop. All the high end stores and more. Accessible to everything in the area. All and all, a a great place to stay , but lacking in service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in one of McLean, VA’s most desirable neighborhoods and connected to high-end shopping at Tysons Galleria, our hotel offers more than simply a prime address. A local influence is weaved throughout our hotel, from the artwork of Virginia artists that adorns the walls to the regionally sourced ingredients on our restaurant menus. The experience is unique to the Washington DC area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Marriott, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Pentagon City Hotel Arlington
- Ritz Arlington
- Ritz-Carlton Arlington
- Arlington Ritz-Carlton
- Ritz Carlton Pentagon City