My husband and I were recently in DC for an event and to visit friends/family. We stayed for
eight nights at the Ritz at Pentagon City. We had s suite and the service from arrival to departure was excellent. The staff were very attentive and friendly at all times. Two of the days it was raining when we left the hotel and the valets were kind enough to let us use a Ritz umbrella all day, without asking how long, etc., etc.
We also liked that you now need your room key to access the hotel from the Mall. This allows only guests of the hotel in.
I will say though that the bathrooms off the lobby need a bit of renovating as they are starting to get a bit "tired" and beat up. I am always rating the ladies restrooms (as are most women) and when I went to use the Women's room off the lobby, I decided to just go back up to my room.
My brother-in-law was visiting us that day and he commented on the Men's restroom, that it was 'beat-up' and needed renovating. That's the only negative on the hotel.
We would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Along the banks of the Potomac River and only moments from Washington, DC, The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City offers a hotel experience that beautifully blends modern luxury and traditional touches. Here guests can enjoy easy access to historic monuments, world-class museums, fine dining and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Marriott, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Pentagon City Hotel Arlington
- Ritz Arlington
- Ritz-Carlton Arlington
- Arlington Ritz-Carlton
- Ritz Carlton Pentagon City