We stayed there for the weekend during busy season, the service is overall good, they remember your name, but I agree with many of the review, the room needs updated.
House keeping service needs a bit improvement. They won't give us mouth wash and lotion after we used up the first two days. There is also no saddle in the room, you need to bring your own.
We were staying at 18th club level. Breakfast quality is average , with limited choices. But it is enough for coffee and quick snack.
Parking service is quick and costs $35 a day when we were there.
We also had drink in the bar which is not too bad.
Location is connected to a mall. And with easy access to highway.
Overall, I would not say it is the best, but it is pretty good. With hardware upgrade, this could be a great place to stay in DC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Along the banks of the Potomac River and only moments from Washington, DC, The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City offers a hotel experience that beautifully blends modern luxury and traditional touches. Here guests can enjoy easy access to historic monuments, world-class museums, fine dining and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Pentagon City Hotel Arlington
- Ritz Arlington
- Ritz-Carlton Arlington
- Arlington Ritz-Carlton
- Ritz Carlton Pentagon City