Loved staying here. First class all the way; starting with check-in, where they were efficient and knowledgable, and served our kids sugar cookies!- way to make friends- and ending with check out, nothing but excellent service and class.
The staff knew our names, offered us assistance every time we got off the elevators in the lobby, and did their best to make our family vacation special. They made a fuss over the kids, gave us advice about making the trip easier and truly made the stay fantastic.
First morning we came down to the lobby, they asked where we were going. We said the zoo. They asked if we had eaten and when we said that we planned to eat there, they pointed out that they really don't have much for breakfast. The concierge suggested the food court in the mall, when we didn't know what that was or how to get there- he WALKED US over and showed us! Now that is service!
And of course, the hotel is beautiful. It's the Ritz! Nothing more to say. It's not called "putting on the Ritz" for nothing. Stunning beautiful.
We stayed in the executive suite and it was large enough for our family of 3 adults and 3 kids (ages 4, 2, and infant) to have plenty of room! And the decor was tasteful and elegant.
This hotel is connected to the mall and so has indoor access to the metro, and as stated earlier, a food court, and shopping. Quick food is important with kids, so much easier than a restaurant. There is also an entrance to the metro right outside the front door if you prefer, things here couldn't be more convenient. And what a quick trip to the National Mall! We were worried we were too far away, but it was literally 5 minutes on the metro.
I cannot say enough wonderful things about this hotel and it's wonderful staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in one of Northern VA’s most desirable neighborhoods and connected to high-end shopping at The Fashion Center at Pentagon City, our hotel offers more than simply a prime address. A local influence is weaved throughout our hotel, from the artwork of Virginia artists that adorns the walls to the regionally sourced ingredients on our restaurant menus. The experience is unique to the Washington DC area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Pentagon City Hotel Arlington
- Ritz Arlington
- Ritz-Carlton Arlington
- Arlington Ritz-Carlton
- Ritz Carlton Pentagon City