OK. It's a Ritz. Service is Ritz quality. Courteous, thoughtful, polite, helpful, and all of that. After arriving on a red-eye at 7:00 a.m. they immediately found me a clean room so I could shower. Very much appreciated. Impeccably clean. No complaints whatsoever about the amazing staff.
But this architectural train-wreck desperately needs a renovation. Uninteresting 80's exterior with dated furniture and decor. This type of furniture belongs in a classic '20's hotel -- not a badly planned-out modern building wedged between two wings of a mall. Cramped public spaces. Marble bathroom floors (which look pretty, but are really slippery when wet). Horrible sound insulation between adjoining rooms. Rotten location with views of a Costco and a freeway. With a total renovation, the place could be a pretty good upper-mid-range convention hotel. It's not nearly up to Ritz standards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in one of Northern VA’s most desirable neighborhoods and connected to high-end shopping at The Fashion Center at Pentagon City, our hotel offers more than simply a prime address. A local influence is weaved throughout our hotel, from the artwork of Virginia artists that adorns the walls to the regionally sourced ingredients on our restaurant menus. The experience is unique to the Washington DC area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Pentagon City Hotel Arlington
- Ritz Arlington
- Ritz-Carlton Arlington
- Arlington Ritz-Carlton
- Ritz Carlton Pentagon City