1,806 results
All reviews pentagon city club level turn down service shopping mall nice mall metro stop fashion centre easy access dc area fitness center reagan airport indoor pool hotel restaurant convenient location rc sonia concierge
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I arrived at the hotel and proceeded directly to my room to attend a virtual meeting. I have not stayed at this property for over year due to a substandard previous stay but I thought I would give it another shot.

Thomas at the front desk was very helpful and checked me in quickly. Unfortunately, when I arrived at my room the internet connection was intermittent and would not allow my iPad to gain network access. When I tried to call for tech support I found that the desk phone was not working so I ended up sitting on the bed with the computer on my lap since the only working phone was a hard line one by the bed. Tech support was no help and told me "sorry there is nothing we can do". After 45 minutes I checked out and moved to the Marriott Crystal Gateway which had the iBahn internet system that always works.

I'm never impressed when a hotel that caters to business travelers can't get its internet to function properly. The Ritz is affiliated with Marriott.....why not just used the iBahn system and be done with it? This is a nice hotel but I can't afford to visit it again to learn critical infrastructure is not functioning.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank Seattle0007
Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

While the Pentagon City Ritz isn't in an iconic neighborhood or situated in. A scenic locale, it is still a "Ritz" which always equates to exceptional service and amenities. When I travel to DC I really like this location - it's close to the Metro and adjacent to the Pentagon City mall which allows quick access to multiple eateries. All in all a really nice place to stay.

Date of stay: February 2013
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We stayed here for the Easter long week end and really enjoyed our stay! Not as expensive as you would think and located right next to the yellow and green metro line so easy to get to wherever you want. Also in the same complex as a mall with 4 levels of stores so lots of good shopping without even having to go outside! The spa is nice with a pool, gym and sauna!
If you ar staying for more than a day or two we recommend you get a Smartrip pass for the Metro. It is a refillable card that cost you $5.00 to buy but saves you $1.00 every time you use it so 5 trips and it is paid for and you continue to get a dollar off each trip! Best buy if you are travelling around a lot by Metro!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Mr. Gossa offered excellent service during our visit. The location is perfect for access to the District and northern Virginia highlights. The work-around due to construction was well done, and the Fyve bar continued to be serve quality food and beverages.

Room tip: ask for quite rooms
Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

This is a very nice hotel, typical of all the amenities of Ritz. Is nearby the Pentagon, and conveniently located within a very nice tier one mall. Walking distance to descent restaurants, offers a great workout facility, spa and exceptional customer service.

Great choice for business nearby the Pentagon.