We stayed here for the Easter long week end and really enjoyed our stay! Not as expensive as you would think and located right next to the yellow and green metro line so easy to get to wherever you want. Also in the same complex as a mall with 4 levels of stores so lots of good shopping without even having to go outside! The spa is nice with a pool, gym and sauna!
If you ar staying for more than a day or two we recommend you get a Smartrip pass for the Metro. It is a refillable card that cost you $5.00 to buy but saves you $1.00 every time you use it so 5 trips and it is paid for and you continue to get a dollar off each trip! Best buy if you are travelling around a lot by Metro!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Along the banks of the Potomac River and only moments from Washington, DC, The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City offers a hotel experience that beautifully blends modern luxury and traditional touches. Here guests can enjoy easy access to historic monuments, world-class museums, fine dining and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Marriott and Jetsetter so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Pentagon City Hotel Arlington
- Ritz Arlington
- Ritz-Carlton Arlington
- Arlington Ritz-Carlton
- Ritz Carlton Pentagon City