“Love Love Love this hotel”

The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City
Ranked #1 of 52 Hotels in Arlington
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My husband and I decided to take a weekend close home and stay at the Ritz. Very good service and the room was fantastic. I appreciated that the staff called us by name and was very attentive. If you are visiting the area, the location is excellent with the subway system near by taking you into the city. It is located within a high end mall, where you can also do shopping. The surrounding area has plenty of places to eat so you are not limited to the food court in the mall or the dining at the hotel. The bed was very comfortable, and a very welcoming room. We ordered room service for breakfast, and that would be the only minus I would have. The food wasn't as good as I expected for the Ritz. If I have the opportunity, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank YDM425
Write a ReviewReviews (1,625)

Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

My husband & I came to the Ritz Pdntagon City for five nights to attend a class. We stayed on the club level & I reccomend it! All the Ladies & Gentleman of the Ritz Carlton made our experience great, but I must give a shout out to Farida, Sonia & Babou in the club lounge. They took amazing care of us and they are great people. They truly have the heart to serve built into their DNA. We walked to the Pentagon 9-11 memorial and easily took the metro to the city. This is a great place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed February 28, 2013

This hotel was the perfect location. The metro is connected to the hotel which made traveling very easy. There is also a mall for any last minute items. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to DC.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Marcus W
Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

Had a good two night stay here, close to airport close to city. My first time here, I expected the Ritz to be more upscale as I have experienced at other properties. Staff is very helpful, knowledgeable… But sometimes there are just too many employees to say good morning to... Doorman, bellman, second doorman, front desk staff, security man, etc. Lobby is now being renovated. Rooms are spacious, very clean, and bedding is fine but the mattress was fairly old. My impression is this Ritz is much more like a very nice Marriott than a typical Ritz Hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Bobcubed
Reviewed February 27, 2013

We stayed here one night recently to attend a dinner in Arlington. The hotel's proximity to the DC Metro system was wonderful -- it is literally right outside the door -- so getting into DC to do some site seeing was very easy. The hotel itself and the room was classy. The service was professional and helpful. The bar service was quite slow -- but they made up for it by not charging us! The hot cidar in the lobby after a chilly day of site seeing was a very nice touch. We didn't really make use of the shopping opporunity -- but there was a huge indoor shopping mall attached to the hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

My first time at a Ritz Carlton (pentagon city). We were welcomed (about 5pm) by a very professional staff, and jack hammering in the lobby. Talk about loud. Seems I have all the luck! Really, I thought the hotel would be bit nicer. Though its location to (attached) the mall and next to the pentagon row, a bunch of restaurants was convenient, the hotel was in terms of condition 'ok'. Info- breakfast menu = $$$$$

The Irish pub at pentagon row has awesome steak! 11 out of 10 !

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Stayed here for President's Weekend with our children. Staff on the club level were wonderful! Sonia, Antonia, et al were welcoming, warm and helpful. Check in was easy - we arrived on a red eye early in the morning and of course our rooms weren't ready. They welcomed us to have breakfast and relax, which gave us the energy to take the Metro (conveniently located next to the hotel) to the Smithsonian Museums. It was a joy to return to the hotel at the end of each day!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family