The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City
Virginian Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$89
AscendHotels
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

$93
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

The Westin Arlington Gateway(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$99
Westin.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

Crystal Gateway Marriott(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$149
$119
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $201/night.

$122
$109
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

Econo Lodge Metro(Arlington)(Great Value!)
EconoLodge
$73
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $85/night.

$68
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $88/night.

$90
$80
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

Hyatt Centric Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$97
Priceline
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

1,709 results
All reviewspentagon cityclub levelturn down serviceshopping mallnice mallmetro stopfashion centreeasy accessdc areafitness centerindoor poolreagan airporthotel restaurantconvenient locationcrystal cityrcsonia
Reviewed January 8, 2013

"I feel like a king" those were my son's words during our stay at this lovely and quiet place. I didn't come to this hotel on vacation, as a matter of fact, I live next block to it. We had a major problem at our place, therefore I called this hotel to book two double rooms for three nights. My choice was based on the fact that I wanted to be close to my place, and I thank God for this choice. In a matter of a three minute call I booked the two rooms and head with my family to a place I could call home. We were received at the door like kings "never seen such a huge number of staff in another hotel". We were taken to our rooms immediately and during which the guy with our luggage was telling us everything about the area. He offered to get us two mini fridges and a microwave in case we wanted to grocery shop at the nearby Harris Teeter," never got this service in any hotel". Rooms were spotless clean and room service was always eager to help, they kept stacking the room with free water and whatever we need during the day. As a resident of this area I would say that location is the number one advantage of this hotel. All you have to do is leave your room, go down to level one and down the corridor to find your self in Fashion Center shopping mall, a great place for shopping. You can also access the metro without having to go outside to the street and from there take any line to go to George town and the major attractions in Washington DC and Alexandria. The other positive thing is the friendly staff who tend to go out of their way to please the guests, to be honest I have never encountered such an amazingly lovely and courteous staff in any other hotel. As for the restaurant, I didn't have the chance to try it but I did order a meal in my room and it was heavenly delicious. The internet is $11 per night , but if you plug many devices at the same time, it tends to cut off all the time. There is a swimming pool and a spa on the 13th floor that I haven't had the chance to try. The only thing I didn't like about this hotel is the overrated parking fee, which is $32 a night, so if you happen to bring your car along, and that's what I did because I needed it to take my kids to school, you would end up paying a huge sum of money at the end. All in all, I believe I would start considering this hotel in my future trips for it has everything I wish for in a hotel. I never thought I would ever say that, but I think I got more than what I paid for and I have paid more for hotels that are way below the standards of this place.

Room Tip: My rooms were on the 10th floor and overlooked Hayes Street, so it wasn't a great view. But the floor was completely quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Stayed here for 3 nights in late December 2012. Check-in (at about midnight, granted) was slow and the front desk gentleman had to hunt down a room with two beds on a floor that wasn't closed due to the low occupancy for the holiday week. The room was fine, but nothing particularly exciting. We had one suitcase that the bellman brought up, but he didn't even put it on the luggage rack, just left it on the floor for us. Perhaps due to our late arrival, we didn't get notified of the fact that Arlington County was testing the elevators the next morning and they would be out of service for periods of time. Unfortunately, one of those times was when I went downstairs to get coffee, tea, milk and bagels for me, my wife and our daughter. Had to wait a good 10 minutes just to get the elevator back up to our room on the 12th floor. Another one of the tests happened when we were trying to get out of the hotel and we were stuck on the 12th floor. We opted to walk down the stairs rather than wait the 5-15 minutes we were told the test would take. The bathrooms could use updating, as they still have the old tub/shower combo. The bath amenitites seemed to be standard RC - again, nothing special. My last complaint was that there didn't seem to be any coffee or tea service available in the lobby. Each morning I had to buy coffee and tea from the restaurant and carry it back to my room on a small serving tray. Yes, I could have made coffee in my room, but I expected there to be complimentary coffee and tea somewhere in the lobby that would have been of better quality. The kicker was having to pay over $5 for a paper cup of milk for my daughter. That seemed a bit outrageous and I suppose I'd have been just as well off ordering coffee, tea and milk from room service.

Overall, this property gets an "average" rating from me. I didn't feel like I got the real "Ritz" service during my stay (which, admittedly, amounted basically just to sleeping in the room each night since we were out and about each day). Nevertheless, this property has a distinctly different feel from the "resort" Ritz Carlton's that I've visited over the years. I wouldn't make a special effort to stay here again, particularly not during the holiday week when hotels have significantly reduced rates across the area. Our stay was nice, but nothing we couldn't have experienced at a Westin or Marriott property.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank DCWP
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I came here with my daughter and two of her friends to celebrate her 16th birthday and not only was the hotel beautiful the staff made us feel like we were the only guests they had. It was one of my best hotel stays and well worth the price.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Business keeps bringing me back here and I always look forward to it. The hotel is clean upscale with a terrific location. Not over the top but I would use the word "cozy" to describe it. It is connected to the shopping mall with upscale restaurants and shops and extremely close to the government spots. The bar is the only disappointment but it works.No surprises here and if your looking for a great spot for a business work shop or training venue look to further they know how to do it right

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 29, 2012

I needed to spend five days in December in downtown DC, but my usual preferred hotels were fully booked. I took a chance and decided to stay out in Arlington, hoping mass transit would make things easy.

It did. RIDICULOUSLY easy.

Walking out of the front of this hotel, you can practically fall down into the DC Metro system. And if you're hungry or need to shop, everything you could possibly need is within a 2-3 block radius thanks to the Pentagon City shopping area. Everything from boutique shops to the typically alarming giant carts from Costco careening across the street were within easy reach.

(And a short walk to Dunkin Donuts too. That's important, to me at least, because there ain't no coffee like DD coffee.)

During holiday season, the Ritz puts out hot apple cider every night, which is delicious. The beds were so comfortable they made me run late for work twice. There's little negative to say about this hotel, unless you're a 5-star snob who recoils at the idea of a busy doorman not being available to assist your precious backside through the entrance without you touching a door handle. It was a busy place and the staff managed it well, in my opinion, but no, it wasn't perfect every moment.

For the Metro convenience alone, I'd recommend it and I will try to stay there again next time instead of being closer into the District. And I'm taking a day of vacation just to stay in that bed longer.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business