A get together by a dozen or so folks for brunch had an interetsing twist to it. We were directed to the brunch line and were greeted by a fine assortment of salads, meats, fish, shrimp, crab claws, beef, chicken, and and omelette stand. In the meanwhile champagne and orange juice were provided for all of our party.
Following our first course, our waiter passed out menus containing additional entrees including breakfast staples such as eggs benedict, steak, French Toast, crabcakes, etc.
Who knew? Thie brunch was the closest thing to a sea cruise meal I have ever experienced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in one of Northern Virginia's most desirable neighborhoods and connected to high-end shopping at The Fashion Center at Pentagon City, The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City offers more than simply a prime address. A local influence is weaved throughout our luxury hotel in Arlington, from the artwork of Virginia artists that adorns the walls to the regionally sourced ingredients on our restaurant menus. The experience is unique to the Washington D.C. area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Pentagon City Hotel Arlington
- Ritz Arlington
- Ritz-Carlton Arlington
- Arlington Ritz-Carlton
- Ritz Carlton Pentagon City