It's an easy cab or subway (2 stops) from DCA to the Ritz. The conference rooms are nice as is the lobby (small) and the rooms were comfortable, but not as large or as 'exceptional' as other Ritz Carlton's I've stayed. Staff was very friendly, and food was great. Great place for business meetings. The gym was well appointed, and easy to get to. The pool seemed nice (but small).
The room I had was on the 5th floor, and looked directly onto a flat roof - one of the worst views I've had from any hotel in D.C. Ask for a higher room, or one that faces out the front of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Along the banks of the Potomac River and only moments from Washington, DC, The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City offers a hotel experience that beautifully blends modern luxury and traditional touches. Here guests can enjoy easy access to historic monuments, world-class museums, fine dining and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Pentagon City Hotel Arlington
- Ritz Arlington
- Ritz-Carlton Arlington
- Arlington Ritz-Carlton
- Ritz Carlton Pentagon City