“Beautiful, Clean, Friendly”

Hyatt Regency Crystal City at Reagan National Airport
Ranked #18 of 52 Hotels in Arlington
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed January 13, 2014

I stayed here for a conference and was very impressed with the service. The staff at the front desk, in the restaurant, and manning the buffet were all extremely friendly and accommodating, helping with directions, recommendations, mailing items, and even snagging me my favorite kind of soda! The room was nice - nothing spectacular - but it was clean. The buffet breakfasts and lunches for the conference were surprisingly good. I usually don't expect very good food at these kind of events but they were hearty, tasty, and filling. There is a free shuttle that provides transportation to the subway stop as it's quite a walk.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
HyattCrystalCity, Manager at Hyatt Regency Crystal City at Reagan National Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Hello VoyageHopper42,
Thank you for your great review of Hyatt Regency Crystal City. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found the staff to be so kind and service oriented. I will pass your kudos on the conference meals along to our Culinary Staff; they love to hear that the guests enjoy the food. Thanks again!

Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

I just got back from a conference held at the Hyatt and wish i could have said i was impressed. The hotel overall is beautiful with great amenities, but the rooms weren't so great. The beds were horrible. We had a double room and both beds were caved in. The sheets and towels had stains and were not very soft. The showerhead is fantastic! Conference food was cold and unappealing.
I guess for a conference of college kids its ok, but next time I'll stay elsewhere.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 3, 2014

I find it exellent for the price clean very polite girl think was Lucia in the desk bad just the internet fails a lot and one don't do international calls they are way crazy expensive
We enjoy our stay

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here on a visit to DC between Christmas and New Years. Great accommodations with sleek, modern rooms. Use of space is city style where every square in of your quarters is purposed. Amenities offered are nice and give the hotel an upscale feel.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 29, 2013

My spouse and I stayed here a couple of days before Christmas when airline delays caused us to miss our connecting flight and land in the wrong city well after rental car companies closed for the night. The location is very close to DCA and the rates are very good. The hotel is older but is kept very clean. The room was clean and the staff was gracious. I appreciate them allowing us to check in during the wee hours of the morning. I slept well.

The breakfast food was quite good, with generous portions and a super healthy, on-trend menu.

They have a shuttle that runs to and from the airport, however we arrived too late to use it. A taxi from the airport was just over $10.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 29, 2013

I was at the Hyatt Regency for only about 8 hours – just to get a night’s sleep between flights. I wish I could have been there much longer! The room was fantastic – modern and comfortable, and a great value for the price. I slept very well in the bed and enjoyed the rain shower and the KenetMD bath products. I also appreciated the punctual and frequent shuttle service to and from the airport, which was about a 5 minute drive away. Check in and check out was also a breeze with the online option. Only thing that I could have asked for is free wi-fi in the rooms, but there is free wi-fi in the lobby. If I’m ever traveling thru DC again, I know exactly where I will stay again. Thanks, Hyatt!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 24, 2013

Was here for one of the chess tournaments during early October. Usually I stay for a week as the tournaments are 9 rounds

I liked the buffet. 2nd time I stayed. Hotel waiter Hamid remembered us from our June stay and greeted us by name.

Airport shuttle is convenient. For food you will need to walk a bit but if the hotel restaurant is closed I recommend the holiday inn steak house 5 mins walk away. Good food there when the hotel restaurant is closed during the weekends.

Also the fridge rental is not $20 for the stay and not $20 a night. Makes sense especially when I stock up on milk.

One of the cleanest and superior service hotels I have stayed at for a while!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank JamesChessMaster
Travelers also viewed these Arlington hotels
Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel
The Westin Crystal City
The Westin Crystal City
#14 of 52 in Arlington
Residence Inn Arlington Capital View
Hampton Inn & Suites Reagan National Airport
DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City
Crystal City Marriott at Reagan National Airport

Been to Hyatt Regency Crystal City at Reagan National Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hyatt Regency Crystal City at Reagan National Airport

Address: 2799 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Arlington, VA 22202-4002
Location: United States > Virginia > Arlington
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#7 Green Hotel in Arlington
#9 Family Hotel in Arlington
#16 Business Hotel in Arlington
Price Range: $90 - $351 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Hyatt Regency Crystal City at Reagan National Airport 3.5*
Relax in the heart of it all at Hyatt Regency Crystal City. Our hotel is perfectly positioned for easy access to Virginia and the entire DC-metro area. Enjoy a complimentary shuttle to the airport and easy access to Metro transportation. Within minutes, you can be exploring the nation’s best monuments and museums, taking in a show at the Kennedy Center, enjoying a Washington Nationals game or even touring the White House! Prefer to stay local? Arlington, Virginia has plenty of attractions, including luxury shopping and dining in Clarendon, the historic Arlington Cemetery or hiking in nearby Great Falls Park. Within our spectacularly updated Crystal City hotel, you’ll discover the services and amenities only Hyatt can provide – award-winning dining and inviting spacious guestrooms with luxury amenities like Hyatt Grand BedTM, and iHome stereos with iPod® docking stations. Enjoy the perfect combination of luxury and convenience at the Hyatt Regency Crystal City hotel. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hyatt Regency Crystal City at Reagan National Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hyatt Regency Crystal City Hotel Arlington