2,275 results
All reviewscrystal citycinnabar restaurantambassador suitelobby barroom serviceconference hotelshuttle servicelegal seafoodfree shuttlemetro stationbreakfast buffetking roomvery nice hotelwater pressurechecking innational airportthe room was nice
Reviewed April 7, 2013

The hotel was nice and clean. Staff was friendly and very accommodating to needs. Room service came quickly and the food was delicious. The shuttle to the metro was very helpful and allowed the opportunityy to see the historical sites in Washington, DC. There were a few minor problems such as slow elevators because of a school residency program, but I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Stayed for 1 night at the Hyatt and would have happily stayed on!
The location is ideal for travellers coming in to Ronald Reagan the transfer from the airport to the hotel was fast and efficient . The check in was smooth and easy - a little bit functional but not rude.
The rooms are really nice very clean - didn't have the best night sleep as I felt the bed was not the most comfortable - not a deal breaker for the next stay.

I thought the list of things the hotel would give you ( if you have forgotten anything) from toothpaste to slippers and more was fantastic and if you order something you get it very quickly.
We ate in the lobby bar and found the food and service to be very good.
The check out was easy and pleasant.

Great service across the hotel from the shuttle drivers to the restaurant staff - very helpful and accommodating.

It's shuttle service to the local metro station is brilliant - runs every 15 mins its a great service. All in all this is a great hotel and one that I would stay at again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Farmps
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I was impressed with the warm & friendly staff at this Hyatt. Everyone from the valet parking to front desk, concierge and bellhops couldn't have been more accomodating. The room was clean and the bed very comfortable. Great location for getting into DC. Free dedicated shuttle to Metro every 15 minutes for an easy trip into Washington. Although this is listed as an Airport Hotel, it's far enough away so that there is no airport noise. We ate in a "Legal Seafood" restauraunt that was in walking distance of the hotel and was also excellent.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Okay tripadvisor, have always given reviews and described issues with resolutions.
eBusiness travelers are a breed unto their own, and have certain neccesary evils... Okay so first to start with a friend suggested I stay at the Liason, but it was far from my business so decided to switch and stay at a Hyatt. Never booked here before so thought to try it.. Glad I did.

Here is what happened from my end... Okay so I am across country on a time zone drain.. west coast to east... called down for wake up call.. and went to bed. Well business started at 8am sharp and had it in my mind to do the best job possible, had studied and ready. however upon waking I noticed the clock said 7:15... RUN ... the first thought, so go dressed, shortest shower in the world, and off I go.... until i realize i locked my purse with the keys into my room

Mr Riley came to my rescue, let me in the room. next we hit the breakfast area, which was deliciousl.
Anyway so ripping and running as fast as I can to make a good impression when Mr. Riley says I will get you a cab...3 cabs told him they do not take the goverment credit card. " He simply stated that he would have to report to his manager.. I guess my point is this,,,,

When in travel it is very difficult to keep all the balls moving, but the staff here was very kind to me... Lucia was a stunning representative and is perfect as first line representative of your Agency..

Did not however enjoy the crab cakes or soup in the dining area, both were cold and asked to reheat but what is the sense of a nuked crabcake???? thanks to Mr. Marc Riley and to others you made my day so very good and my business stay very profitable.... thats all now...

Hey look, in D.C. nothing but hotels, why not spend your coin in a place where they will take care of you also? and to follow thru, I was unable to get a cab as non would take the goverment card, Mr. Riley was very angry and took me personally to the meeting located at VHA office, he stayed to ensure I knew where I was... gave me his number to contact when i was requesting a ride back.. He did not have to do that. what great representative of this Agency.. then when picking me up, told me how he contacted the cab company's to ensure their compliance for the customers at the hotel... What a Professional, kind and great asset to the organization...

With warm regards,
Cari James

Hyatt should Honor employees like M. Riley and Ms. Lucia, wonderrful professionals

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Stayed three nights and paid the Hyatt rate. The respire room had a strange odor. The Internet is pricey and limits you to three devices which is not enough if you have multiple iPads. The worst part was the valet. The first day it took 30 minutes to retrieve my car. Each time I called valet the phone rang and no one answered so I connected to the front desk who took down my ticket number. When I arrived at the valet 15-20 minutes later they told me they never got a message from the front desk. I complained to them and was told they had nothing to do with the problem and I should take my complaint to the front desk! This happened over and over. Fortunately one of the front desk managers was kind enough to apologize and waived the valet fee. Overall I was disappointed.

• Stayed: April 2013