Hyatt Regency Crystal City at Reagan National Airport
  • Breakfast included
$229
Renaissance Hotels
  • Room Service
Comfort Inn Ballston(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$151
$269
RitzCarlton.com
  • Room Service
$412
$339
Marriott Hotels
$112
Virginian Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$164
$152
$133
Doubletree.com
  • Restaurant
Econo Lodge Metro(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$126
$104
EconoLodge
$243
$203
2,177 results
All reviewscrystal citycinnabar restaurantlobby barroom serviceshuttle servicelegal seafoodfree shuttlemetro stationbreakfast buffetvery nice hotelking roomchecking innational airportthe room was nicedc areafew blocksconference
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I checked in at the hotel on Feb.10, 2013, and checked out on Feb. 16, 2013. I really enjoy how close to Reagan Int. Airport this hotel is. My cab ride was only $9.00. What I really like as well, is that you can leave the hotel, and find a steakhouse, tapas, pizza, etc. I ate often in Cinnabar, and enjoyed every meal I had.

Josh, the Food Service Manager, assisted me many times in making a takeout salad that was not on the dinner menu. He also created for me a quiet place in the restaurant when I asked for one. He was simply wonderful, and I am sure many share their positive experiences.

This stay was my second stay. I felt very safe, comfortable, and enjoyed the larger rooms. My housekeeper (do not know her name) was very friendly, helpful, and overall, cleaned my room to the highest degree. She definitely earned a good tip.

I would recommend staying here for business. The meeting rooms were large and easy to find.

Room Tip: higher level rooms did not have a bathtub. If you want a bathtub, then request a lower room.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I attended a conference that was held at this hotel, so opted to stay here as well. Free shuttle picked me up from airport, check in was easy---front desk person friendly and helpful. I stayed on the 15th floor, which was quiet. There were some kids/teenagers on a school tour staying here but they primarily were on the lower floors. Internet was provided as part of my conference room rate, but otherwise, you would have to pay for it. Bed was very comfortable. Shower was a little bizarre---no door or shower curtain, but rather a glass half-wall. Water pressure and temperature were good. The free shuttle to the nearest Metro was very easy to use---I always seem to time it just right. The restaurants were wildly expensive. I ate oatmeal once at Cinnabar and a quesadilla once at the lobbybar (not impressed). There are restaurants within walking distance---get a map from concierge. Conference facilities were ok---room was big enough, but the food was not very good and the workers took the food/drinks away too quickly. Overall, I would stay here again if I attended another conference here. I do not know enough about the other hotels in the area (price/amenities/etc) to compare.

1  Thank WAREAGLE92
Reviewed March 26, 2013

The staff at this hotel is truly amazing. I have stayed at many 4 and 5 star hotels and the staff at the Hyatt, Crystal City, is the best I have seen. They go way out of their way to help. I felt that I was getting sick, so the concierge (Cesar) gave me the name of a doctor who treated me onsite and then the concierge went to the local CVS to retrieve it for me! Seriously, if you travel as much as I do, this type of service is rare. All I can say is unbelievable, first class service! Also, I ordered chicken soup, orange juice and hot tea from room service and it arrives "on the house" with a card from the assistant food manager (Katherine) with a get well card! I frequently stay at the the Ritz because of location, but will now stay here and take an Uber car everywhere just for the exemplary service.

Room Tip: Had rooms on 6th, 7th and 9th floors and all were the same high quality, spacious. However, Rm. 916, king, shower only so not excellent with really small kids if you need a tub.
Reviewed March 22, 2013

My bus ride was canceled the day before my birthday at 8pm. I could not find a hotel anywhere in Washington for less then $300 and needed to be at the airport by 9 the next morning facing a nightmare I was able to get a room here. The staff was great and welcoming at the front desk. We just beat a huge group of what I think were church kids, I was amazed by the speed the hotel got them all to their rooms while I ate dinner. The bar and the restaurant were great despite what seemed like a real group of business type d bags. They kept their cool the entire time and still were great to us. I think things like this hotel managers over look a lot and I think it deserves to be noted how great they handled it. It was my birthday and I was stuck in DC and this hotel really made it better for us. Good food, great service and a generous shot of tequila later I got to sleep in our very nice bedroom. I love the Hyatt beds and I was out. The next day we took the free shuttle to the airport. This is a great airport property and if I ever fly out of DC again I will stay here.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 21, 2013

The fre shuttle took less than 10 minutes to get to the hotel from the airport. The shuttle drivers were all very nice and gave us free bottled water. The shuttle also takes you to the train station for free. We were also one stop away from the Pentagon City Mall which has 4 or 5 floors. It took less than thirty minutes to get to DC's National Mall too. All of the staff were exceptionally pleasant. The room was clean and comfortable. The food was very good with alot of healthy options. I had a great stay.

1  Thank reasonable1