“Brief but Really Good Stay”
Review of Hyatt Arlington

Hyatt Arlington
Ranked #10 of 51 Hotels in Arlington
Kinston, North Carolina
“Brief but Really Good Stay”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Booked this hotel through Priceline. Received a good rate and I was very please with the staff and the accommodations. At check-in I was asked if I had a preference of location which is a rare occurrence. Loved the floor to ceiling windows. Hotel is in a good location...very close to the bridge that crosses over into Georgetown, is about 3 miles from Pentagon Fashion Center and the metro station is next door to the hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Monique H
Selim S, General Manager at Hyatt Arlington, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
Thank you for taking time to share this feedback about your stay. I am happy that we were able to accomodate your needs and that our staff was able to take good care of you. We hope this experience will bring you back again for many more stays when traveling to our area. Thank you again for your time and Happy Holidays.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (271)
  • Arabic first
  • Hebrew first
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 9, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights while visiting Washington. Modern hotel. Spacious room. Comfortable. Convenient to metro and hence Washington. Pentagon and Arlington Cemetery are just a couple of stops away. Wasted some time asking for free wifi. Eventually they mentioned you get 1 nights free wifi if you sign up, for free, to their loyalty program

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Selim S, General Manager at Hyatt Arlington, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Thank you for taking time to share your experience. I am glad you enjoyed your stay overall and I hope you will stay with us again when your travels bring you back to DC. Thank you for your time and patronage
Tampa Florida
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Have stayed here twice before. It is clean, convenient, seems relatively new/updated and best of all is extremely cheap for a big city (I have always gotten a price just under $100 per night including all taxes fees etc.) It is located right beside the Rosslyn Metro station (less than a 3 minute walk) where you are just 2 or 3 metro stops away from most of the major DC destinations as well as 2 or 3 stops away from the airport when you have to fly out in the morning. At this price point and convenience factor there is no reason to stay anyplace else in the DC area.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter because the airplanes landing at Reagan National Airport fly by...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank TravelCheapskate
Selim S, General Manager at Hyatt Arlington, responded to this review, December 7, 2013
Thank you for your continued returns to the Hyatt Arlington and for taking time to share these comments. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay once again and were able to take advantage of one of our holiday packages. We look forward to having you back for your future travels when they bring you back to the area.
Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here on business and experienced good and bad - helpful front desk people but less than stellar housekeeping service. If you're planning on seeing the sites in DC I'd suggest staying there rather than at this hotel. Restaurant was above average with good at both dinner and breakfast very good and reasonably priced for the area.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking time to share your comments. I regret that our houskeeping of your room was not up to your expectations. We value all guest feedback, as it helps us focus on improving where we need to. Although your impression is not typical for our hotel, it is something that we have already addressed with our associates, as our goal is total guest staisfaction. Should your travels bring you back to the area, please contact my office directly so I can have the opportunity to reverse your impressions. Thank you again for taking the time to share your insight.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I come go to DC on business fairly regularly and have stayed at a number of different hotels over the years. After my recent stay, however, I have to say that the Hyatt Arlington is my new favorite. The location is excellent, being right next door to the metro station and also at the end of the DC Connector bus line, getting into DC is a breeze. The area around the hotel has lots of restaurants, drug stores and grocery stores. The rooms are spacious and well appointed. The beds are great. It's not a Park Hyatt, but is more than adequate for a business trip. The staff were efficient at their jobs and made every effort to make me feel welcome and appreciated. I was invited to a wine reception with a fun cooking demonstration that I really enjoyed. It was a nice touch. Make sure to join Hyatt's gold passport loyalty program, because they do know how to take care of loyal customers. I will definitely make the Hyatt Arlington my home away from home in DC.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank itstuan
Selim S, General Manager at Hyatt Arlington, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Thank you for taking time to share this feedback about your stay with us. We look forward to being your new home away from home on your future visits back to the area. Thank you for choosing The Hyatt Arlington. We appreciate your business and look forward to having the opportunity to continue serving you again.
Buffalo, New York
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Full disclosure, I'm a Hyatt loyalist as I frequently stay in Hyatt's for work but I booked this hotel for a weekend trip visiting a family member. The location is perfect as it's nice and central, a short walk away from the Metro and a quick cab ride to great bars/restaurants in Georgetown. I love Hyatt's because they are consistently clean and updated and this was no exception. Feel confident booking!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you Kristen for choosing The Hyatt Arlington. I am happy to see you enjoyed your stay along with some of the benefits we have to offer. I look forward to having you back as our guest again when your travels bring you back to the DC area. Thank you for your time in sharing your experience
Westfield, New Jersey, United States
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Location, location, location. If you dont want to stay in DC this is perfect. This hotel was 1/3 of the prices of the DC hotels with the same rating. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. We walked right out of the door and hopped on the Metro. We were only on the train for 10 minutes and we got off right in front of the Smithsonian. It was great and easy not to mention cost effective.The staff was very friendly and helpful. They gave us maps to the city and Washington DC. The gave us valuable information on the metro system and all the buses. At night we took a 5 minute bus ride and it took us into Georgetown. The bus stop was 2 blocks from the hotel. There was a lot of construction going on in the area. You couldnt hear anything from the hotel but when you wanted to walk around you had to walk in the street. But...there was a lot to do in the immediate area of the hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Dakota H
Selim S, General Manager at Hyatt Arlington, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to enjoy some of the many benefits our hotel has to offer. Thank you for choosing The Hyatt Arlington and for allowing our associates the opportunity to serve you. I look forward to having you back as our guest in the future.