Hyatt Centric Arlington
The Westin Arlington Gateway(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$111
$76
Westin.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

$93
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

Virginian Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$89
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

$84
$73
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $87/night.

Crystal Gateway Marriott(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$159
$119
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $205/night.

$85
$118
$109
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

Econo Lodge Metro(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$102
EconoLodge
$100
$80
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$161
RitzCarlton.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of $286/night.

1,899 results
All reviewscityhouse restaurantthe rosslyn metro stationfront desk staffself parkingkey bridgedulles airportwilson blvdbreakfast buffetwashington dcbusiness hotelroom keyper dayeasy accessconvenient locationhotel restaurantmini fridgegrocery store
Reviewed November 11, 2013

During all my trips to US in the past, I found the hotel staff not very helpful ( please note I am comparing with the hotels in asia, where the bench marks are different), but this place was an exception.
The staff was extremely helpful from the check-in to checkout . They even helped me in planning the sigh seeing trips.

Rooms are large and well furnished, but you may have to call them up for some of toiletries. I was surprised to see the refrigerator also empty, which they fill up only on request .

Another great advantage is its just 5 mins walk from the metro station.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Selim S, General Manager at Hyatt Centric Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Thank you for taking time to share this feedback with us about your recent stay. I am glad to see you enjoyed your stay and were able to take advantage of some our benefits. I hope your experience will bring you back again in the future and thank you once more for choosing The Hyatt Arlington.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

This is a clean, convenient business hotel. The property is close to all the office complexes in Rosslyn, and is a not-to-distant and very pleasant walk to Georgetown.

The place has been redesigned since I was last there five or six years ago, and the decor is modern, although the lobby area feels a little cramped.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Selim S, General Manager at Hyatt Centric Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Thank you for your time in sharing these comments. I am glad you enjoyed your stay overall and the convenience of our location, as well as the cleanliness of the hotel. We look forward to having you back on your next trip through the area. Thank you for choosing The Hyatt Arlington

Reviewed November 10, 2013

I stayed at this property for one night from November 7 to 8, 2013. I presented my Gold Passport membership card at check in. They did not add it too the reservation. My reservation was for 2. The room had towels and other amenities for one. I had to call Housekeeping 4 times to get towels etc. delivered to the room without success. Finally, I went down myself and collected these myself. In the morning I noticed that I left my toilet pouch at my previous hotel. They have a card in the room giving a long list of toiletries etc. that the guest can request at no charge. I called housekeeping and explained this and requested 5 items (toothbrUsh, toothpaste, comb and hair gel.) The response from the housekeeping staff was "Oh! So you want everything on the list?!! I was shocked and disappointed. When I went down to the lobby, I requested for a manager and explained the rude and unacceptable behavior of the housekeeping staff. I also explained the situation from the previous night. The manager was apologetic and promised to the staff member and call me back. He never called. At check out, I was asked "How was your stay?" I said it was not my best stay. The lady at the front desk asked me why. I told her I had already spoken to a manager who had promised to call me back but never did. I told her I am moving to the Marriott next door. She tried to get the manager to come to the front desk. The manager said he was busy. She took my phone number and said he would call me soon. 48 hours later he has not called! BTW my stay at the Marriott was fantastic. Much better staff. They gave me a city facing room on the 11th floor and treated me as an honored guest!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Satish A

Thank you for your comments. I regret the impression you left with and assure you it is not the norm for our hotel. I do appreciate the valuable feedback and hope you will give us another opportunity when you are back in the area, so we can reverse those impressions you left with. Please contact my office directly should your travels bring you back so I can ensure we meet your expectations.

Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel on a spur of the moment decision for a quick business trip. I was especially drawn to the proximity to the metro which I utilize a great deal when in Washington DC. It was easy to secure the room, the bed was extremely comfortable, the room was of a decent size, and I particularly enjoyed the workout facility. I would say that the greatest attraction for me was the proximity to the metro and two other restaurants and venues in Arlington Virginia. It's also very close to the airport on the short ride on the metro. I would stay at this hotel on a return to Washington DC I would also point out that it is a short metro ride to old world Alexandria which is a nice diversion if you have the time

Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your patronage and for taking time to share this feedback. I happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will visit us again when in the area. Thank you again for choosing The Hyatt Arlington.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

The rooms were nice and clean the linens and beds were very comfortable. It is across the street from the Blue Line Metro System for easy access to all of Washington DC and Reagan National Airport. The staff was very courteous and friendly. I would certainly stay there again. The rooms are a little small but still very comfortable. Parking for your car is $25.00 a day but you can get it in and out all day long at that price.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Selim S, General Manager at Hyatt Centric Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2013

I am glad to see you enjoyed your stay and wish to thank you for choosing The Hyatt Arlington. Guest satisfaction is our top goal and we are fortunate to have a great team of genuine caring associates to serve our guests' needs. Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback. We look to having you back when traveling to the area