“i will love to go back”

Hyatt Arlington
Ranked #10 of 51 Hotels in Arlington
“i will love to go back”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Great service, friendly staff , room super clean and very roomy. I love how i told them the refrigerator is not working. They gave me a free parking ticket that worth $20. Thank for very much!!! I love your guys.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Dianeduyenle
Selim S, General Manager at Hyatt Arlington, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Thank you Diane for sharing these comments and for choosing The Hyatt Arlington. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and happy to see our associates made things right for you.We look forward to having you back as our guest.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (269)
  • Arabic first
Fort Collins, Colorado
Reviewed October 7, 2013

we enjoyed staying at this property...excellent location...rooms have been re designed and looks
fresh and crisp, but we had quite a number of maintenance issues...ants in the room, clogged plumbing, service would not replace our toiletries...rooms were made up very late in the day.
parking is very expensive in this hotel...and not too impressed with reception staff....

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank liliana93
Selim S, General Manager at Hyatt Arlington, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thank you Liliana for sharing this feedback. While I am happy that you rated your experience with the room, location and sleep quality a 5, I do regret that we did not meet your expectations in other areas. Guest satisfaction is our top goal and I wish to apologize for the impression you left with. Should your time allow, please contact my office directly so I can address all your concerns and ensure proper follow-up. Thank you again for your time in letting me know areas where we can improve upon our service delivery.
York, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Can't say enough good things about this hotel. Great location, rooms very comfortable, rates very reasonable for DC, but most importantly, the most friendly and helpful staff of any hotel I've ever stayed, and as an airline pilot, I stay in a few!! So if you are coming to the DC area for business or pleasure, this is the place and will remain our top choice!!

Room Tip: This time we were on the 11th floor. Don't know if it was the season or the higher level room...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Gregory L
Thank you Gregory for choosing The Hyatt Arlington to stay. I am glad to see your experience was a good one and that you were able to return again. We look forward to having you back with us when your travels bring you back through. Thank you again for your time in sharing this feedback
Trinity, Florida
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Would give this hotel five stars for location. Close to Arlington National Cemetery. Easy access from Reagan airport, right by the metro, taxis outside, walking distance if you like walking to lovely George Town. Some good restaurants nearby in George Town but DO TRY The Village Bistro , a short walk from the hotel. Fresh, beautifully cooked and served food with an Italian flare, charming attentive host/ owner.
Unfortunately the ambivalent staff brought this rating down . I waited ten minutes to be served in an empty bar, the drinks were overpriced and awful. The doorman was so casually dressed I was not sure if he was an employee or not! Desk staff were pleasant but offered no additional information re keys, lifts , facilities etc. clean room but creamer etc was not replaced on third day.
My biggest beef though is no free internet in rooms..... Crazy in this day and age but there is a Wifi hot spot in the lobby.

Room Tip: Choose high floor but do not pay extra, we were put on 11 anyway
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank expat34655
Selim S, General Manager at Hyatt Arlington, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. While I am happy to see you enjoyed several benefits of our hotel and its location, I do regret that we were unable to provide you with the service one should expect from a Hyatt, no matter how busy the restaurant and lounge may have been. I have shared this feedback with our food and beverage management team for immediate followup. Should your travels bring you back to the area, please do not hesitate to let us know, so we can have the opportunity to reverse your impressions of our customer service. Thank you again for sharing this feedback
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Stayed here September 2013. Location is excellent - minutes to the Metro (get a Metro card, it's worth it). Arlington cemetery a short walk away. Easy walk into DC. Breakfast (if you choose the option) is excellent. Staff friendly, helpful and happy. In fact, all staff were great, especially the girl on reception who checked us in.
Several restaurants near by, as well as a supermarket.
Would return in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: If you get the chance to upgrade to a business room, take it!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank JulieAMC70
Thank you Julie for taking time to share your feedback. I am glad to see you enjoyed your stay and hope this experience will bring you back again for many more visits. Thank you for choosing The Hyatt Arlington
Kew Gardens, New York
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Hyatt rarely disappoints. The Hyatt Arlington was no exception. Desk staff at all shifts was attentive, friendly and helpful. Whether getting a cab, reservations, advice, registration or departure - all was quite good. The hotel has a great location within walking distance to dining, pharmacies, the METRO and Starbucks. The rooms and hotel in general appear to have been refurbished in recent time with a newer updated Hyatt style. My weekend stay was quiet and just what I needed to deal with a busy convention show at Alexandria. I look forward to my next visit.

Room Tip: There are good corner rooms with views of the Key Bridge. I think the 00 rooms are the key.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank brian k
Selim S, General Manager at Hyatt Arlington, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Thank you Brian for taking time to share these comments. I am glad you were able to enjoy your stay and some of the many benefits Hyatt Arlington has to offer. I hope your experience will bering you back again in the near future. Thank you once more for your time and patronage.
Crystal River, Florida
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Got a great deal on a king via groupon. Rosslyn metro 2 mins walk from front door.... Smithsonian about 15 mins by metro... 15 mins walk across the key bridge to Georgetown. Location is perfect. Good gym equipment. I think the hotel offers too many different deals... as you stand in the check in line some get "comped" wifi ($10.95) a day... some get "comped" breakfast ($20 buffet)... some get parking ($20 a day)... some get nothing. Rooms and beds are excellent, staff are extremely helpful... would stay there again in a heartbeat if breakfast was part of the package.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank colin b
Selim S, General Manager at Hyatt Arlington, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Thank you Colin for sharing your feedback and for choosing The Hyatt Arlington. I am glad to see you enjoyed your stay overall and were able to grab a great promotional deal for your getaway. We do offer a variety of packages at various price points that are tailored to fit the needs of our clientelle. These are usually posted on our Hyatt website so travelers can make the choice that best fits for them. We hope to have you back as our guest when your travels bring you to the DC areaa nd encourage you to take advantage of these offers. Thank you again for taking the time to share your impressions.