Holiday Inn National Airport / Crystal City
The Westin Arlington Gateway(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$111
$76
Westin.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

$93
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

Crystal Gateway Marriott(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$159
$119
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of $220/night.

$68
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $86/night.

Virginian Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$89
AscendHotels
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

Econo Lodge Metro(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$102
EconoLodge
$100
$80
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

$118
$109
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

Holiday Inn Rosslyn @ Key Bridge(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$100
$82
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

Hyatt Centric Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$99
$97
Priceline
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

All reviewsnational airportcrystal cityfront deskpark and flyshuttle servicefree shuttlepleasant staydc areaan early flightbed was comfortablemetro stopthe entire stafffree breakfastfitness centerbusiness centerfew blocksparking
Reviewed May 30, 2013

What more are your asking for? Free shuttle service from airport. Once you get to the hotel, the staff is MORE than willing to help you make your stay comfortable and pleasing. Free shuttle service to the metro, and anywhere within 5 miles of hotel. Clean rooms, good food, next door to a McDonald's and a CVS store for the snack things we all love. Could not say one bad thing about the place. Excellent stay, (1week). Hated to leave to go to a stuffy washington hotel for a convention. THIS PLACE IS THE BEST. Pool had not been serviced yet, but did not miss it at all.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank mizzy7877
HINationalAirport, Manager at Holiday Inn National Airport / Crystal City, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Dear Mizzy7877,

It's great to know you enjoyed your stay at our Holiday Inn National Airport Hotel! We loved hearing that you enjoyed the service and the great food, we pride oursevles on our Food and Beverage department and the great products it provides to our hotel guests.

Thank you for taking time to recongize the Holiday Inn National Airport Hotel for the execellent service you recieved while staying with us.

We really appericate your business and look forward to your return in the near future!

Ken Abom, Hotel Manager

Reviewed May 29, 2013

We landed in this hotel via Priceline, and I wasn't initially excited about it. The hotel itself is dated and lacks many amenities found in newer properties. However the staff more than makes up for it with friendly and attentive service.

We had planned to stay with family in DC and had to change plans at the last minute. When I explained our situation and budget concerns to the staff at the hotel, they went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable while still working within our tight finances. Parking is affordable, we have a fridge in our room (we pack lunch for our sightseeing trips), shuttle to the metro is convenient and the drivers are extremely friendly and helpful... And the front desk staff is beyond fantastic. They don't just greet me, they greet my two sons and engage them in conversation - making them feel important as well. Housekeeping does an excellent job on the room, leaving it clean and comfortable every time.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Chamiele
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Stayed there twice this month and both stays were enjoyable. Clean rooms, nice staff, cute little lounge and restaurant. If you are looking for a great price for the amenities, it was really good. I have no complaints at all. I guess if you are looking for a hotel withing walking distance of attractions, this may not be it. We had a car so no problems here. Google maps can help with that decision. You can't really blame the hotel. Yes you pay for parking but that's city life. The garage was convenient and secure. Will stay again for sure.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank cdxjr
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I stayed at this property after selecting a Hotwire deal and the value was about right for what I paid, but would not be worth the prevailing price. The location has no pool or spa, so that was a big turn-off right away. The rooms were a little dated and did not have any amenities, so there was nothing to make this place stand out.

Also, it is not very conveniently located, but the hotel does provide a shuttle service to the Metro Station, which is about 8 blocks away. However, twice, we had to wait an excessively long time, the first time, the driver went a different route and we didn't see him and the second time, the driver said he never got the call from the hotel clerk to pick us up.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Patrick K

Thank you for sharing your experience at our property!

Your comments regarding your hotel stay at the Holiday Inn National Airport can only help us improve the level of service to our hotel guests. Your review will be shared with members of the team to discuss exactly how we can improve our guest service and property.

Once again thanks for sharing your comments with us. We do hope to see you again soon.

Safe travels,
Ken Abrom, Hotel Manager

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This was a spur of the moment trip for me and 2 other ladies for the Memorial Day Weekend since our plans got cancelled. I purchase alot from Hotwire.com and came across this hotel for a reasonable price of $91 for one night. I wanted to be close to DC because we would be clubbing. I must say being a Marriott hotel freak that I was very pleased with this hotel. The weekend I came there was also a Bike Convention I believe that they do every year so we pulled up to thousands of Harley Davidsons which I thought would be distracting with so many people in this one hotel. Not all. When first arriving, check in was speedy. At first he said he wasn't sure if he couldn't accomodate us with beds for all 3 of us even though that is what the reservation said. He wasted no time with as busy as it was with getting us a 2 bed room. Parking was $16 which was the only downfall. Even though your car is parked secure in their parking lot, it is very tight to get in and out of but other than that, I know it was safe because I noticed an employee going around and checking everyone's car to make sure everyone parked in there was a guest at the hotel with the tag. When arriving from the elevator, the mural on the wall is beautiful, and entering our room was even better. This room was spacious and mighty clean. The beds were amazing and there is a cute refrigerator that is hidden in the dresser (which we thought was a drawer) but it is out of sight but very convenient. The staff was very friendly and the guy who checked us in even helped our drunk selves after a night of partying late by assisting us with heating up our food from Applebees (which is about 5 miles further into Arlington) in their lobby and walking us back to our room safely. The commute from the hotel to DC was no more than 10 minutes and the Pentagon is no more than 5 minutes away. A out of the way hotel for a reasonable price. I was also happy when I checked out to know that my parking was only $6 instead of $16. I want to say thank you to the staff of this hotel. You made my trip a easy, reasonable and comfortable trip. Oh and may I add. Even with so many kind and sweet bikers in this hotel, you could hear a pin drop on my floor. That's how quiet it was. They accomodate very well.

Room Tip: We were located on the third floor all the way at the end of the hall. It was convienant for us because the ice machine and soda machines are only located at the ends so it was right outside of our door and we had a wonderful view (Room 304)
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends