This was my first visit to DC as an adult. I was there for a conference which was in the hotel. I was pleasantly surprised to be greeted with a welcoming smile upon entering the hotel. I would have liked to have been given more information about the hotel ex;restaurant, fitness room, pool,Starbucks! However, this information is included in a notebook inside the room. I found the room with 2 double beds to be spacious and very clean. I was disappointed that although the weather was definitely "pool worthy" the pool was not "open" until Memorial Day weekend (about 5 days from my last day of stay). I did have a mishap with my door malfunctioning twice in one day. The maintainence worker was very pleasant and attempted to fix the problem by changing the batteries in the door. This appeared to solve the problem until I left the room the next time and again was unable to get in. In the end, a whole new locking mechanism was placed and I had no troubles with it afterwards. I appreciated the close (5 min walking) proximity to Crystal City and the variety of shopping and restaurants available there. The bed was outstanding in comfort and 4 pillows all to myself=heaven. The shuttle to the Reagan airport takes just minutes and is another valuable service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crowne Plaza National Airport Hotel in Arlington, Virginia is a first class, full service hotel located in the heart of Crystal City. Only moments away from the Nation s Capitol and the Pentagon, we are less than one mile from Reagan National Airport. Located within minutes of Washington, DC agencies and attractions, the Crowne Plaza has been newly upgraded offering the Sleep Advantage Program for your additional comfort. With you in mind, each guest room offers plush duvet covers with 7 pillows, upgraded linen and mattress toppers, and a 43" flat-panel television. The Crowne Plaza National Airport Hotel is close to companies and agencies such as US Airways, IBM, Boeing, Lockheed Martin, General Dynamics, National Guard , and many more. We specialize in government travelers offering per diem rates. Stay connected with our free Wireless High Speed Internet Access in our public areas and 24 Hour business center. Maintain your exercise regimen in our 24 Hour Fitness Center. The Crystal City Metro Station is one block away with Historic Old Town Alexandria only two miles. We boast five meeting rooms plus an array of business class amenities. We take pride in providing exemplary customer service and will take care of your every need. Come to the Crowne Plaza National Airport Hotel, The Place To Meet! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Travelocity so you can book your Crowne Plaza Washington National Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Washington National Airport Hotel Arlington
- Crowne Plaza Arlington
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Arlington