$97
$89
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

$92
$73
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

$67
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $83/night.

Holiday Inn Rosslyn @ Key Bridge(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$97
$77
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

Virginian Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$80
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

$84
$82
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

Hyatt Centric Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$112
$109
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $149/night.

The Westin Arlington Gateway(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$134
$99
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $149/night.

Americana Hotel(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$91
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

All reviewscrystal cityveranda cafenice hotelnational airportshuttle servicefront desk staffrooms are comfortablefree shuttlewould stay here againan early flightmetro stopdc areaunderground malleasy accessbreakfast buffetcoffee makermini fridge
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Front desk folks were very nice, welcoming, efficient and knowledgeable. Rooms were adequate with nice pillows, linens and an HD flat screen with good channel choices. Air Conditioning cooled nice but was slightly loud. Bathroom slightly small but other than that it was above average. I'm Priority Club platinum and while at check they acknowledged and thanked me for it, I thought that if I didn't get a room with a complimentary bottle of water in it, that usually the front desk will hand me one, but neither happened. Also the little bag with a blind fold, ear plugs, etc., was missing in my room, again, small things, but wanted to point it out. Another negative was the restaurant. The bartender, while efficient and seemed a hard worker, I don't think I ever saw her smile which kind of sets the tone for the whole place. The food was sub-par and I got charged different prices for the same cocktail (about 9 PM on a Friday compared with 9 PM on a Saturday). My negatives are not too important but probably important enough for me to look elsewhere on my next visit to the area.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 11, 2012

The staff were very friendly and courteous. The rooms are very comfortable. The food was excellent. It has a very classy dining area. Excellent location ! close to the Smithsonia museumsLovely Ambience & great deals.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Lakshmi M
Reviewed July 22, 2012

the Positives: very close to DCA airport. Easy to access downtown DC via Metro or Taxi. Plenty of hot water to shower with. Nice fridge hiding in the TV dresser. Outdoor pool used by some of my traveling companions kids. Front desk was helpful in calling cabs.

The Negatives: Noisy Halls. Uncomfortable pillows. Water left standing on the Coffee Maker in Room from Previous Guest. Patches un painted in ceiling of room. The staff in the Potomac Bar and Grill was grim faced and unfriendly.

Biggest issue: Shuttle timing at arrival. Long day of air travel delays resulted in a 1am arrival. As instructed I called the hotel for shuttle Pick up. It never showed up. Called back and the desk clerk said he was unable to reach the driver and find out where he was. Clerk said I should get a Taxi. The taxi cue was a hundred people long. I called the desk back and he was finally able to contact the driver. This was not a happy moment after such long day.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
CPNationalAirport, Manager at Crowne Plaza Washington National Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2012

I received your letter regarding your last stay at the Crowne Plaza National Airport and want to express my sincerest apologies for the experience that you had. It is always disappointing to hear of a negative experience that we were not able to fix while you were here. I understand your frustrations with the multiple issues that occurred during your visit and assure you this is not the level of service that we strive to provide to our guests.

Every day we are working to improve our procedures and greatly appreciate your feedback, as it can only help us to grow and become better.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

We stayed at the Crowne Plaza, Crystal City, June 17-June 20, 2012, just at the start of the heat wave. The outdoor pool was very welcome after a hot day of sight-seeing in the city. We picked this hotel for this reason. We too, noted the construction and had a difficult time locating the hotel entrance upon arrival but were happy to find that the construction was on the building next door and did not affect our visit. The staff was very accomodating and we enjoyed the breakfast buffet. The hotel is conveniently located next to the metro and the underground shops of Crystal City. There was also a small store next door that carried sundries. Even the many school trips of teens did not bother us-they contained the students to one lower floor and we never saw them in the pool. We would recommend this hotel to others for its convenience, helful staff and ammenities.

Room Tip: We chose a room on the executive level. It was quiet and felt safe.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank backpacker021
Reviewed June 20, 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel for 4 nights for a conference. I have no complaints at all. The staff was helpful and friendly, room was clean and nicely furnished and the location was convenient. I did not eat in the restaurant so I cannot make a comment about it. The room had a small refrigerator so I was able to have OJ and milk for cereal for breakfast which saved money and time. The hotel is within walking distance to a Costco and large mall with Macy's and Nordstrom. A metro stop is also a short walk away. I never experienced any noice from other rooms or from the hallway. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. I would recommend requesting a room on the side away from 2 large office buildings. One is being gutted so there could be noise and being so close to the hotel they block any kind of view. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business