Holiday Inn Arlington At Ballston
Comfort Inn Ballston(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$93
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

$76
$73
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $84/night.

$179
RitzCarlton.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $261/night.

$149
$119
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 51% below average rates

The price you found is 51% lower than this hotel's average rate of $242/night.

Virginian Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$89
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

$109
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

$102
$99
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

$72
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

$90
$80
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

Hyatt Centric Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$102
$97
Priceline
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

All reviewsbuffalo wild wingsfront deskballston metro stationmile radiusdc arearooms are cleanthree blocksthe shuttle driverorange linerestaurants in the areawithin walking distancebusiness tripbreakfast buffetper nightthe hotel offerscoffee makerfree parking
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I travel to Arlington around 3 or 4 times a year and always stay at this hotel. It is a few blocks from the metro and the neighborhood is very nice. There are lots of good restaurants around. The rooms are very good and everything is always working well. Staff is very friendly and professional. There is a gym room that is opened 24 hours a day. I don't use the restaurant as I prefer to go to a Starbucks nearby, but I used the room service and it is good.

Room Tip: There are non-smoking floors, so be specific when you do your reservation.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Lanagoncalo
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I have lived near this hotel for 30 years and I am pleased to see it does not show its age. I stayed for a few nights while I was packing my house to move. My room was clean, comfortable and the hotel staff are polite and helpful. You do have to pay for parking but that is not uncommon for the DC area.

I will stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 14, 2014

I love this location and the friendly staff. the hotel is beautiful, clean and the staff are so very helpful.

The hotel courtesy van will drop you off and pick you up from restaurants and nearby attractions and Metro stop is close too.

I highly recommend this hotel for business or pleasure trips

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Having stayed at the Holiday Inn several times over the past few years, I opted to return on a recent business trip. This trip I found that the hotel staff continue to be enthusiastic and helpful, although the hotel no longer maintains toiletries for those who have forgotten some item. I was assigned a room with double beds on a lower floor, which often can be noisier than those at higher floors. The room was quiet, but the room furnishings were somewhat tired. The bedding had seen better days, with very soft and "pliable" mattresses, and thin duvees. The heating unit only seemed to work when the temperature was manually adjusted upwards, by only a single degree. The decorations are now a bit dated, with a more spartan bathroom setup. The hotel offers the traveler the option of reusing the towels to save water usage. But, even when towels are hung up as requested to indicate their continued use, the cleaning staff changes them out, anyway. The quality of accommodation for the price is probably average for this part of the DC area. But, much better rooms for the price can be found almost anywhere except, maybe, New York and other major cities.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank LopingianTravels
Wayne B, Manager at Holiday Inn Arlington At Ballston, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

Dear Lopingian Travel,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We give the utmost importance to our guest comments as they help us improve, and continually provide the best guest experience possible. I am sorry our hotel did not live up to your expectations and regret that you were not satisfied with the condition of the room you received. Though I would prefer you had a better experience at our hotel, I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and I hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

We stayed 3 nights between Christmas and New Years. The hotel is convenient to Metro station as well as restaurants and bars. The King room we had was spacious and comfortable. We did have to request coffee supplies each day, as housekeeping did not adequately replenish supplies. Be prepared to pay an additional $14 per night for parking.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family