Holiday Inn Arlington At Ballston
Comfort Inn Ballston(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$87
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

$169
$119
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 50% below average rates

The price you found is 50% lower than this hotel's average rate of $237/night.

Virginian Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$89
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

$110
$98
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

$76
$73
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $89/night.

$102
$84
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

$72
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

$90
$80
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

Hyatt Centric Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$96
$89
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

$179
RitzCarlton.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $289/night.

All reviewsbuffalo wild wingsfront deskballston metro stationmile radiusdc arearooms are cleanthree blocksthe shuttle driverorange linerestaurants in the areawithin walking distancebusiness tripbreakfast buffetper nightthe hotel offerscoffee makerfree parking
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I am a tour director with 20 years experience in the travel industry. I would like to commend the Holiday Inn staff for taking excellent care of my tour group! The front desk staff made us feel right at home upon arrival from the airport on our first night. As one could imagine, a group of 30 people booked on a 6 night stay at the same hotel can be quite a challenge. I was very pleased with the overall service... the restaurant and banquets department, the bar, shuttle service, concierge, hotel management and front desk staff all went out of their way to ensure a comfortable stay! I couldn't remember everyone's name, but I would like to commend Roberto, Janet, Sanda, Sade, Vera, Clara, and Martha. Thanks for making my job easy! I believe I speak for all... 30 happy customers... plus 1... Me! We had a very busy touring schedule each day but it was always nice to have our hotel to look forward to each evening! Again, thanks for making our visit to the DC area a memorable experience!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Robert W
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is a prime location for this part of Arlington, I find that the price is always near the bottom end but its really a great mid level hotel. It really beats all of the 1, 2, 3 star hotels in the area and is the cream of the crop for 3 start hotels.

A few nit picky items:

1. The cabs don't always line up here, so its a little difficult to grab a cab.

2. The gaps under the door are a bit tall, so the room doesn't get "dark" enough for me to have a good night of sleep.

3. The showers are a bit small, if you leave the showerhead high, you will soak the floor.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank MarkSYWong
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Arlington At Ballston, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Dear MarkSYWong,

Ferdinand G
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed March 13, 2013

First, the hotel. Good location - very close to the Ballston Metro and a 5 min walk from the NSF if you have business there. Lots of nearby restaurantsRooms (I had a king bed) are very large and spotless. Bed had 2 different types of pillows labeled 'soft' and 'firm'. Bathroom was large and nicely appointed. Rooms were quiet with very little noise from the hallway. And free Wi-Fi - not just in the lobby but in the rooms. I hate it when nice hotels scam you with 24h Wi-Fi charges. Second, the service which was outstanding. Everyone was super helpful and friendly. The most surprising thing was when my ordered room service dinner was 10 mins late and the staff member delivering it apologized profusely and said it was complimentary!! I was flabbergasted. Really terrific experience.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Corny S
Reviewed March 11, 2013

While visiting this Hotel, I had an awesome experience. The front desk staff was the best BAR NONE! I spoke with Sade, Janet, Kori, Kierstan and a gentleman who drove the hotel shuttle (i apologize for not remembering your name). They all were wonderful. I spoke to the driver of the shuttle and asked him where a local eatery was and he offered to drive me over to the eatery, call me simple but I was SHOCKED! He dropped me off and offered to pick me up, keep in mind that the restaurant was less than a 10 minute walk. This is true customer service! Each of the members of this staff deserves some type of award or raise! My next trip back to DC, I am not staying ANYWHERE ELSE! Infact, can I reserve now? :-)

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank JustTFloyd
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 6 wks (2/6 - 3/13) and must say all aspects were excellent. The hotel is is very clean, and the staff went out of their way to make sure everything was handled above expectations. I look forward to seeing Ahmed, Vera, and all my other friends the next time my business travels bring me to town. Would recommend very highly to anyone coming to the D.C area.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business