All reviews front desk buffalo wild wings metro station rooms are clean the shuttle driver three blocks orange line restaurants in the area the hotel staff within walking distance few blocks dc area breakfast buffet per night coffee maker free parking sade
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I stayed here and loved it. This year we returned but had a room on the 9th floor which had a constant hum which was really irritating. The staff were friendly, breakfasts great value and rooms were large. Next time I would request a room lower in the building

Room Tip: Get good distance between your room and the air conditioning
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Wes_Charles
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Everything went very well at this hotel. They have a driver who was eager to take us to restaurants or anyplace else within their one-mile free range. They recycle leftover soaps and shampoos to those in need. The breakfast in the restaurant was good too, and the service. It was the right hotel in the right location.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Betsy J
Reviewed February 11, 2013

This review is a little late, it should have been in early December, right after my stay. But, I don't normally do this kind of thing. However, I cant quit thinking of how helpful these two Filipino ladies were in getting my visit to Arlington turned around. My catering at another place had fallen apart on me a the last minute and Janet and Sandy bent over backwards and called just the right people to get me sorted out. The room was clean and the bar was inviting and comfortable. i have a feeling I will be returning often. Thank you Janet and Sandy.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Dave C
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I have nothing but EXCELLENT comments about my stay.
EVERY staff member was efficient, pleasant and 100% customer satisfaction oriented. To me this was so refreshing to be treated like a valued person.
The hotel was immaculate, the rooms were the cleanest that I have see in a long time. I have stayed in more expensive hotels that do not come close to the cleanliness and service.
I would like to mention Sandra and Shondra specifically, just wonderful personalities and so willing to assist me. Thank you, all.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Gina311
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Great hotel with really friendly and efficient staff. Just steps away from the metro station, the mall, and lots of shops and restaurants. Rooms are nice: comfortable beds, big tv, nice bathroom, and clean. The only thing that is keeping me from giving this place 5 stars, is that the hotel does not offer free wi-fi/internet service inside the room. Unless you are a Hilton diamond or higher member, you have to pay $10.95 per day to access the internet. This was a really annoying as I had a lot of work to do in my room; I really did not think the fee was necessary considering the high cost of the room per night. Although there are two computers and internet in the lobby, I prefer working in my room especially in to the late hours.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business