Holiday Inn Arlington At Ballston
  • Pool
  • Fitness center
Highlander Motel(Arlington)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskballston metro stationmile radiusrooms are cleanthe shuttle driverorange linerestaurants in the areawithin walking distancebusiness tripdc areabreakfast buffetper nightblock walkthe hotel offerscoffee makersadeparking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 24, 2012

My husband and I recently stayed here at the Holiday Inn @ Ballston. We both thought the location was great and the hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. We want to give a special thanks to the staff memebers, by the names of Kori and Sara. They were especially helpful.

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 15, 2012

I stayed at the Holiday Inn for a family reunion. Last time I stayed at a hotel for a reunion, we had problems with the staff because we had a lot of people which meant a lot of confusion.

At this hotel, one staff stuck out to me, her name was Sade. She was very pleasant, friendly, and made us feel at home -- or like we were staying at her house. She cleared up any signs of confusion and made sure our stay was fantastic!

The hotel was beautiful, but the staff, especially Sade, really made it special!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Serita K
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I am a frequent traveler, and a Platinum Holiday Inn member. When I checked in to this hotel there was an issue with my room. I contacted the front desk and they pledged to fix the issue immediately. When it was determined that I would have to move rooms I was amazed by the outstanding personal service that I received from Janet. She was an absolute professional and handled the situation in a professional and prompt manner. I truly felt as if my satisfaction was the number one priority for her, and the rest of the staff. In addition she went above and beyond, checking with me each time she saw me passing through the lobby. I will choose this hotel each time I visit the Arlington area.

Thank you.

1  Thank Frank W
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I've been staying at this hotel on business now for over seven years and thought it was probably about time that I wrote a review (which I never do). The rooms are clean, the internet is free, the food is really good, but the staff is exceptional. Roberto behind the bar never forgets my name and has my drink ready before I even sit down. Janet hands me an umbrella as I walk past the front desk, when I didn't even know it was raining outside. Verra and Sandy have perpetual smiles and never fail to make me feel at home. I can't say enough good about this crew.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

I was a recurring guest at the Holiday Inn at Ballston for extended stays (2-4 weeks) over a 9 month period. My experiences were always nothing short of exceptional.

While there is plenty of praise to bestow on this hotel, the most noteworthy characteristic is by far the staff. Friendly, accommodating, and welcoming, they invariably add to the pleasantry of the hotel experience.

The location was perfect for my tastes. A variety of bars/restaurants are within comfortable walking distance (I recommend just doing a Google search of the area); the Ballston metro is only a few blocks away for easy access to more distant destinations.

All of the rooms I have occupied were quite spacious and obviously well maintained. The cleaning was meticulous. The peripheral amenities (refrigerator, wireless internet, etc) certainly made the stays more convenient. For extended stays, there is a laundry area on the 2nd floor.

I have stayed at this hotel more than a half dozen times, and will without hesitation stay here again should I return to the area. I highly recommend it.

2  Thank Jake R