$92
$73
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

$92
$84
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

Virginian Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$89
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

Hyatt Centric Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$126
Hyatt.com
$274
$233
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $290/night.

The Westin Arlington Gateway(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$123
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $151/night.

Holiday Inn Rosslyn @ Key Bridge(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$90
$81
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$146
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $182/night.

Americana Hotel(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$80
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

Crystal Gateway Marriott(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$179
$159
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $207/night.

All reviewsfront deskbuffalo wild wingsmetro stationmile radiusrooms are cleanthe shuttle driverthree blocksorange linerestaurants in the areawithin walking distancethe hotel staffdc areabusiness tripbreakfast buffetper nightthe hotel offerscoffee maker
Reviewed August 30, 2012

We were here for a conference. The Hotel is in a drab area of office buildings but the location is convenient about a five minute walk from the metro and bus station good. The staff were nice and the lobby has recently been redone. However the carpets were old in the hallways and pretty grungy. The rooms were a good size but no reading lights on the beds. Keurig coffee makers in the room were convenient. I am giving the hotel an "Average" rating because I felt like the room rate of $170 was high given the quality of the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Arlington At Ballston, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2012

Dear shelly_simonds,

First of all, thank you very much for your recent stay at our hotel. I am glad that you liked the location as well as our staff. However, I am so sorry to see you did not enjoy your overall experience with us. Rest assured that these concerns will be looked into. We greatly appreciate your feedback as this gives us the avenue to improve on our guest satisfaction. We hope to have the honor of serving you again should your travels bring you back to Arlington.

Karen G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed August 15, 2012

need i say more???

I'm glad i booked this hotel as suggested by friend who's getting married that weekend. They have blocked rooms for their wedding party and some guests. As a Canadian, I find the rate cheap for $89/night so i went ahead and booked it. I had just one concern for our stay, that is, we need to check in early as we are arriving at 830am and the wedding is at 230pm that same day. Upon booking, i requested an early check in. I sent a follow up email to reservations and the location 2 days before we arrived but i never received any response from them. Although i know that they can't guarantee any early check in request but i would appreciate an acknowledgment that they have received my email. Anyway, when we arrived around 930am, we got lucky! The front desk agent told us we can check in now but not at the room we requested which is King room. It doesn't really matter, I think we even got a better room coz it is situated on the 9th floor!

Overall experience is superb! Staff are very accommodating, friendly and warm. You get free wifi and complimentary use of the pc and printer at the ground floor. They have Keurig coffee maker in each room which i love most! Service is quick too! I forgot my razor and i called the front desk to ask for one. After 5minutes, the staff was on our doorstep to provide what i asked for!

To add, it is conveniently located near a Metro station and a mall. It just took us 30minutes from the DCA airport to the hotel on a saturday morning.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank canix
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I recently stayed at the Holiday Inn Arlington due to a power outage at my home. John and Janet at the front desk were fantastic. They accommodated every request and allowed me to tell them day to day at the last minute if I would be staying another day. They were very patient and very kind and worked hard to make me as comfortable as they possibly could (this was true for all the people at the front desk). I will recommend this hotel to visiting guests in the future.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank darla a
Reviewed August 13, 2012

We got a good deal on Hotels.com (~ $99/night) so we decided to take a chance. Be aware parking is an extra $14 a day. The hotel and rooms are a touch dated; our bathroom door constantly stuck when shut. However, the prices mentioned appear to beat or are competitive with the many other hotels in the area. The hotel is about 1/3rd of a mile to the subway stop making it darn convenient to get to DC. An IHOP Restaurant is very near the subway stop. Also, the hotel is a stone's throw away from I-66. The service was good.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 12, 2012

The room is very clean, the staff is absolutely helpful especially: Veria, Aye and Sanda they were very nice and able to understand clients' needs and circumstances. With them, you are gonna feel like home. I give them 10/10 and I would visit this hotel once I get Arlington.

Almuthanna