Hilton Arlington
$68
$79
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $102/night.

$98
$90
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

$105
$99
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

The Westin Arlington Gateway(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$139
$118
  • Pool
Virginian Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$98
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

Hyatt Centric Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$133
$126
  • Restaurant
Crystal Gateway Marriott(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$169
$99
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

$140
$129
  • Breakfast included
$233
RitzCarlton.com
  • Room Service
1,142 results
All reviewsballston metrothe executive loungeballston areaorange linemetro stopexcellent locationconvenient locationper dayfront desk staffshopping mallrestaurants within walking distanceself parkingbusiness tripdefinitely stay here againcoffee makerdowntown dcfitness center
Reviewed August 19, 2013

The hotel is located above the Ballston Metro station providing quick access to all of DC. It is also close to many restaurants and shops as well as to the offices of several government agencies, the National Science Foundation, and the Nature Conservancy. Very convenient for both business and leisure travelers.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed August 19, 2013

The Hilton Arlington (Ballston) is convenient to the Ballston metro stop; in fact, you can reach the metro without going outside. The hotel is also close to stores, restaurants and other amenities. The staff is friendly and competent, and the check-in and check-out process was very quick and smooth. The fitness center is very useful and well kept.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Having to travel on business for a week, the Hilton Arlington Va was the best location. The hotel is a little out dated, however, the service and staff are the best. The rooms are clean, and the location is so close to everything. Didn't like the fact I had to pay for public parking or internet. I was able to get upgraded to the executive access and Honor's floor which made my stay perfect. That then included free internet, especially it was necessary for my business trip. Nadine was wonderful, every evening I was greeted as a family. I forgot the wonder woman's name in the morning, she also was so accommodating. When I first arrived, I had a little problem with my room and location, however, a housekeeper was wonderful and contacted the correct person to help me relocate. That made my whole week stay perfect.

Room Tip: To request a high room on the Hilton Honor level
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I only had the luxury of staying one night here. We were driving a long distance and thought we'd break up the trip and see some sites in Washington, DC for the day. We were able to quickly check in and hop right on the metro station under the hotel. We were at the Smithsonian exit in about 15 min!
Our room was very spacious, modern, and clean. Perfect for a one night layover. For under $100 a night, we really couldn't beat the price.

Will stay here again when we have time to return to the area.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Marialikestotravel
HiltonArlingtonVA, Sales & Marketing Coordinator at Hilton Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Hello Marialikestotravel!!!!
Thank You for your recent review for Hilton Arlington! I am so glad that you and your husband enjoyed your stay with us. In addition, it is good to hear that you took advantage of our metro accessibility to visit some of Washington DC amazing sites. The next time you get the opportunity to visit the Washington DC area, I invite you to stay with Hilton Arlington again. We will make sure your itinerary and accommodations are memorable.
Joy B
Sales & Marketing Coordinator

Reviewed August 10, 2013

This is a nice hotel with a very convenient location. It's right next to the metro. You don't even have to walk outside. Overall the room size was good however the bathroom was on the small side. The furnishings were nice as well. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello Midwesternplains!!!!
Thank You for your recent review for Hilton Arlington! I am happy to hear that your stay was pleasant. We invited you to stay with Hilton Arlington on your next visit to the Washington DC area.
Joy B