I gave this a four star but it really should be a 3 1/2. Skydome restaurant is incredible. It turns. I arrived on a Sunday evening and most things are closed. I walked a bout 1/2,mile and found really good restaurants. Are at Good Food. Ted's Montana is also there and McCormick and Schmidt. I took the Metro from National. No problem. It is an eight minute walk. You get off at Pentagon City, go up escalator and turn right. Go thru construction for two blocks, turn left and follow path. Look for Verizon trucks then turn right to entrance. Go up escalator to lower lobby to check in. Rooms are okay. Must use your key to operate elevators. They do have shuttle that runs every half hour. Great shops within five minutes of walking. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel minutes from Ronald Reagan National Airport and located across the Potomac from Washington D.C. just two blocks from the Pentagon and Fashion Centre Shopping Mall. Houses the areas only revolving rooftop restaurant and lounge featuring views of the DC skyline. Amenities include luxurious guest rooms and suites with high speed internet access, fitness center, indoor heated pool, lobby bar, cafe, and fine dining restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton - Washington Dc - Crystal City Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Crystal City National Airport
- Doubletree Hotel Crystal City