I had read some sub-par reviews on this hotel prior to going so I was a little leery of staying here. However, I did get a room in the north tower as other writers had previously indicated was the newer tower, and I found that it was completely up to date. We got a great deal of 3 nights for the price of 2. The hotel was nice inside. But it was pretty busy from conventions. What really made the stay for us was the fact that they have 2 shuttles an hour that go to the metro, so it was a 2$ ride into the heart of the historic Capital district. I definitely recommend. However, I wouldn't waste your money in the Cafe. The swill they serve there is almost inedible. Not only that our server was rude and added a gratuity to our party of two without telling us. Other then that, it was a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel minutes from Ronald Reagan National Airport and located across the Potomac from Washington D.C. just two blocks from the Pentagon and Fashion Centre Shopping Mall. Houses the areas only revolving rooftop restaurant and lounge featuring views of the DC skyline. Amenities include luxurious guest rooms and suites with high speed internet access, fitness center, indoor heated pool, lobby bar, cafe, and fine dining restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton - Washington Dc - Crystal City Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Crystal City National Airport
- Doubletree Hotel Crystal City