Place was a nightmare. I’ll never plan to stay there again and if given a choice most likely not choose a Hilton again.. Upon check in I went to my room where the air conditioner was set to 62 degrees. The room never went below 78 degrees however. I went to front desk and inquired about the air conditioning. I was told there were no other rooms available, but they would send a technician to the room to look at the unit. A technician never came. Next morning went back to front desk and inquired again about the room and was told once again that a technician would come to the room. Once again no technician ever came to the room. At that point decided place is incompetent and looked for other rooms in the area. Was unsuccessful with the search so was stuck with the disappointing Doubletree.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel minutes from Ronald Reagan National Airport and located across the Potomac from Washington D.C. just two blocks from the Pentagon and Fashion Centre Shopping Mall. Houses the areas only revolving rooftop restaurant and lounge featuring views of the DC skyline. Amenities include luxurious guest rooms and suites with high speed internet access, fitness center, indoor heated pool, lobby bar, cafe, and fine dining restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton - Washington Dc - Crystal City Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Crystal City National Airport
- Doubletree Hotel Crystal City