Mt family and I stayed here while visiting DC. The price was great even the added $26/day for parking. Very nice hotel located close to the Metro. Wish WiFi was free and don't understand why not offered free. Did get one night free as Hilton Honors member but in today's electronic world this shouldn't be a big cost burden on the hotel. Otherwise, great place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel minutes from Ronald Reagan National Airport and located across the Potomac from Washington D.C. just two blocks from the Pentagon and Fashion Centre Shopping Mall. Houses the areas only revolving rooftop restaurant and lounge featuring views of the DC skyline. Amenities include luxurious guest rooms and suites with high speed internet access, fitness center, indoor heated pool, lobby bar, cafe, and fine dining restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton - Washington Dc - Crystal City Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Crystal City National Airport
- Doubletree Hotel Crystal City