DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City
Comfort Inn Ballston(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$161
ComfortInn
$229
Renaissance Hotels
  • Room Service
$170
Virginian Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$170
$279
$249
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Econo Lodge Metro(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$144
$140
EconoLodge
$209
  • Pool
Hyatt Centric Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$202
$189
$259
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
3,070 results
All reviewsdouble treenorth towerrevolving restaurantskydome restaurantcrystal citywarm cookieslobby barpentagon city metrowhole foodsself parkingbreakfast buffetwashington dcfree shuttleshopping mallshuttle servicereagan airportfitness center
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Stayed 4 days with a 12 yr old and a 78 yr. now with this in mind we had only public transportation to commute to the sites. EXCELLANT for accommadating both age groups. They had shuttles to the mall area where you could access the Metro or if you had purchased a tour guide bus fare. Or you could walk which worked out great trying to burn 12 yr old energy up. The hotel was clean and I could not of had more people help me in planning our daily activity. You have to also go to the SKYDOME what a view. For the money this hotel was fantastic. If I plan a trip back yes I will stay at the Double Tree.

Room Tip: Get a room with a view. Even if it is a little more it was fantasic looking over at the Pentagon.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Kevin_Feldman, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am so glad to read that our proximity to the Metro made it easy for you and you co-travelers to see all the sites. Having the option to walk to the Metro or take the shuttle is one that many of our guests enjoy having. Most of the time we find our guests enjoy the walk in the morning and then prefer the shuttle in the evening after a long day of touring.

I appreciate you mentioning the friendliness of the staff and it is nice to read so many employees tried to assist you make to help make your visit a special one. I also recommend the Skydome for all of our guests. It is such a great experience and the view is stunning. It is nice to read that you went up there to enjoy a Skydome experience.

Thank you again for your review. We hope you return and will work hard to exceed your expectations. I invite anyone reading my responses to contact Kevin Feldman at 703-416-3846 and kevin.feldman@hilton.com He will be happy to assist in any way he can.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

I was met in the hotel elevator by the Senior Sous Chef Vincent Jenkins. I asked him for help in getting to the SkyDome. Not only did he tell me, he escorted me there. Once inside I was greeted with super friendly service and the best deviled egg served four ways and Virginia rainbow trout that I have ever tasted. During my dinner, I noted the conscientious and friendly demeanor that Vincent and the other staff (Dori Familiant, Kurtis Johnson-Executive Chef and Brian Atkins) extended to the numerous guest patronizing the establishment. On any return trips to the D.C. area, I will definitely viait the SkyDome rotating restaurant and lounge again, as well as will recommend it to my fellow travelors.

Room Tip: Although the hotel is within a five block walking radius to local stores and eateries, the location is not near to convenient stores or fast food restaurants. It is about fifteen minutes by shuttle bus from the reagan airport, therefore is convenient for the frequent flyer.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Kevin_Feldman, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Thank you for sharing your review. I really appreciate you mentioning the employees by name so we can recognize their efforts. We realize there are so many area hotel choices and really work hard to set ourselves apart by offering customer service that exceeds our guest's expectations.

Chef Jenkins is always looking for ways to make a positive impact on our guests stays and I am so glad to read he did this for you. I am so glad you took notice of myself, Brian and Kurtis speaking to our guests. We really want to know how we are doing so if there are areas for improvement needed we become aware and can begin working on them. I appreciate you mentioning how much you enjoyed your meal.

Thank you again for your review and we hope you return soon. We will work very hard to again exceed your expectations. I invite anyone reading my response to contact Kevin Feldman at 703-416-3846 and kevin.feldman@hilton.com He will happy to assist in any way he can.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Stayed 3 nights while attending a conference in another nearby hotel. It is located in a friendly neighborhood so I was able to walk to and from the conference site with no problems. It is close to the touristic sites. I would consider staying here again.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for sharing your experience. I appreciate you choosing to stay with us even though your meeting was elsewhere. Many of our guests feel the same way as you as they too feel comfortable walking to the Metro, Mall, and/or restaurants.

Thank you again for your review and we hope you return soon. We will work very hard to exceed your expectations. I invite anyone reading my response to contact Kevin Feldman at 703-416-3846 and kevin.feldman@hilton.com He will happy to assist in any way he can.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Perfectly situated for easy access to shopping, airport, sightseeing, and downtown activities. easy walk to metro, located across the street from Crystal City Shopping. They also have a shuttle that will take you there or to the airport. Once on the metro you can go anywhere. The hotel is well appointed and equipped. If you have diamond status with Hilton and don't plan on the free breakfast, their voucher can be applied to any meal or drink.
The hotel room was comfortable and spacious, with adequate number of outlets to plug in your devices. I did not make it to the exercise room so can't comment on that.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am so glad you found the location to be convenient for your needs. We are fortunate to be in a location that makes it so simple to get into Washington DC, very convenient to Reagan Airport, and so much more. Many of our guests really enjoy having the option of taking the shuttle or walking to the Metro.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Love Doubletree. Shuttle from airport was a nice bonus though the driver drove like a madman. Enjoyed my short stay. Excellent location. Restaurant had amazing views of the city. The requirement to submit this of 200 characters is frustrating...at least add a counter so I can see what I've typed.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Kevin_Feldman, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Thank you very much for your review. The shuttle does make it convenient for travelers flying into Reagan Airport that do not have a car. My apologies that the driving scared you. That comment is not something I have heard before, but it will be shared with the shuttle crew. I am so glad you enjoyed the Skydome and found our location convenient for your needs.

I appreciate your suggestion to add a character counter and will pass that onto Hilton Worldwide. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and we hope you return soon. I invite anyone reading my response to contact Kevin Feldman at 703-416-3846 and kevin.feldman@hilton.com He will be glad to assist in any way he can.