Like the title says, this property is best suited for a business traveler first, then a vacationing family second. I say this because I stay here about once or twice a month and about 90% of the guests I see here are business oriented. The metro is about a 8 to 10 minute walk (Pentagon City) away and there are many, many food choices within 15 minutes (walking) (Crystal City Shoppes). Clean, quiet, and the rooms are somewhat newly renovated. Great if you have Hilton status as you'll get a few perks (e.g. $13/night coupon good for breakfast or use in any of the food areas, to include a little shop in the lobby where you can grab sodas, snacks, etc). Gym is great - large and has all you'll need for cardio or weight training. Breakfast is buffet style with great choices. Stay here and you shouldn't regret it - I've been staying here for about 5 years now and never really had a bad experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel minutes from Ronald Reagan National Airport and located across the Potomac from Washington D.C. just two blocks from the Pentagon and Fashion Centre Shopping Mall. Houses the areas only revolving rooftop restaurant and lounge featuring views of the DC skyline. Amenities include luxurious guest rooms and suites with high speed internet access, fitness center, indoor heated pool, lobby bar, cafe, and fine dining restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton - Washington Dc - Crystal City Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Crystal City National Airport
- Doubletree Hotel Crystal City