The room was way too hot. We changed rooms for the second night hoping it would be cooler but it was just as bad. They did comp our breakfast but for what we paid for the nights we stayed it just wasn't enough. The hotel was probably very nice 10 years ago. It's just very dated. They still try to make it feel more upscale than it actually is. The coffee pot didn't work in our room either and at one point I had to go to the front desk three times because my key wouldn't work. The view from the room was really the only positive thing about our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel minutes from Ronald Reagan National Airport and located across the Potomac from Washington D.C. just two blocks from the Pentagon and Fashion Centre Shopping Mall. Houses the areas only revolving rooftop restaurant and lounge featuring views of the DC skyline. Amenities include luxurious guest rooms and suites with high speed internet access, fitness center, indoor heated pool, lobby bar, cafe, and fine dining restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity and Cancelon so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton - Washington Dc - Crystal City Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Crystal City National Airport
- Doubletree Hotel Crystal City