My parents have never been to Washington, DC, so my husband and I decided to take them. We were there from 7/7-7/10/13. We both stayed in rooms with a view of the DC skyline. It was wonderful. When we arrived, there was not a microwave in the room for me and my husband. I called the front desk and they promptly brought one to our room. The location of the hotel is near quite a few restaurants and not far from a grocery store. We used the hotel shuttle to travel back and forth from the Pentagon City subway station (we used to subway to go to DC). The staff was friendly and helpful and we would stay there again. My dad loves chocolate chip cookies so the free cookie at check in was just what he needed to start his vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel minutes from Ronald Reagan National Airport and located across the Potomac from Washington D.C. just two blocks from the Pentagon and Fashion Centre Shopping Mall. Houses the areas only revolving rooftop restaurant and lounge featuring views of the DC skyline. Amenities include luxurious guest rooms and suites with high speed internet access, fitness center, indoor heated pool, lobby bar, cafe, and fine dining restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton - Washington Dc - Crystal City Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Crystal City National Airport
- Doubletree Hotel Crystal City