I like this hotel more for where it is rather than what it is. Low lights: Front desk staff don't seem to care about guests, parking is a pain (and costs $26 a day) and the rooms are ordinary Doubletree. High lights: Rooms are comfortable. Housekeeping, room service, maintenance, bell captains are outgoing, friendly and helpful. I have stayed here half a dozen times and have never seen hotel management (rather rare for a Hilton).
The upside of this hotel is that it is across the highway from the Pentagon and Arlington Cemetery, three blocks from a discount mall, a major mall and the metro. The shuttle also goes to the airport (National) so a rental car is not necessary for tourists.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel minutes from Ronald Reagan National Airport and located across the Potomac from Washington D.C. just two blocks from the Pentagon and Fashion Centre Shopping Mall. Houses the areas only revolving rooftop restaurant and lounge featuring views of the DC skyline. Amenities include luxurious guest rooms and suites with high speed internet access, fitness center, indoor heated pool, lobby bar, cafe, and fine dining restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton - Washington Dc - Crystal City Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Crystal City National Airport
- Doubletree Hotel Crystal City