I once said this was a nice older hotel, but they have undergone plenty of renovations since I last stayed here, and I must say I'm impressed!
The room I stayed in seemed nothing like I remembered, and it was nice and comfortable.
One issue I had was being charged 15 dollars for a rollaway, I dont do it that often, but thats pretty steep in my opinion.
Breakfast was nice, service is nice, this is a huge property so be prepared to be slightly confused, but they do a good job of making sure you know where you are going.
There are two different towers to deal with, so keep that in mind also.
Its also in walking distance of the mall, which is great!
Good job Doubletree!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel minutes from Ronald Reagan National Airport and located across the Potomac from Washington D.C. just two blocks from the Pentagon and Fashion Centre Shopping Mall. Houses the areas only revolving rooftop restaurant and lounge featuring views of the DC skyline. Amenities include luxurious guest rooms and suites with high speed internet access, fitness center, indoor heated pool, lobby bar, cafe, and fine dining restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Cancelon, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Orbitz so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton - Washington Dc - Crystal City Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Crystal City National Airport
- Doubletree Hotel Crystal City