I enjoyed my stay at the Doubletree in Crystal City. We had a view of DC and a clean room. The metro is a short walk passed the Homeland Security building. A local shopping mall, a huge one, is close by too. I wish I had free WiFi and a fridge in my room. There are lots of options nearby that have these kinds of amenities. I'd stay here again but only if I couldn't find an affordable place with free WiFi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel minutes from Ronald Reagan National Airport and located across the Potomac from Washington D.C. just two blocks from the Pentagon and Fashion Centre Shopping Mall. Houses the areas only revolving rooftop restaurant and lounge featuring views of the DC skyline. Amenities include luxurious guest rooms and suites with high speed internet access, fitness center, indoor heated pool, lobby bar, cafe, and fine dining restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton - Washington Dc - Crystal City Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Crystal City National Airport
- Doubletree Hotel Crystal City