Have stayed here a few times now. Clean, friendly staff. Not much in the area if you are walking, but good location if you have a car. Be prepared to pay $26 + tax for parking though! Breakfast is good, dinner selection was good as well. I had a nice view this last trip with my window facing toward the Pentagon. I did have a power loss in my room, but the issue was repaired within 10 minutes! Breaker issue. The friendly gentlemen who repaired the issue said his name was George. Nice work!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel minutes from Ronald Reagan National Airport and located across the Potomac from Washington D.C. just two blocks from the Pentagon and Fashion Centre Shopping Mall. Houses the areas only revolving rooftop restaurant and lounge featuring views of the DC skyline. Amenities include luxurious guest rooms and suites with high speed internet access, fitness center, indoor heated pool, lobby bar, cafe, and fine dining restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton - Washington Dc - Crystal City Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Crystal City National Airport
- Doubletree Hotel Crystal City