We stayed here on our first trip to DC. First of all, the location is great! It's just a 7-10 minute walk to the Pentagon City Metro. If you don't want to walk, there is a hotel shuttle that runs every 30 minutes that will take you there. Second, the entire hotel staff were fabulous! Everyone was very nice, helpful, and always had a smile on their face. The room was great and had a wonderful view of the city....spectacular at night! The manager, who I had spoken too previously via email, as I asked a few questions about the area, was very helpful and even left my husband and I a personalized card a goodie bag in the room while we were out sightseeing! I have never stayed somewhere that paid such attention to detail and I am looking forward to our next DC trip as I will never stay anywhere else when visiting that area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel minutes from Ronald Reagan National Airport and located across the Potomac from Washington D.C. just two blocks from the Pentagon and Fashion Centre Shopping Mall. Houses the areas only revolving rooftop restaurant and lounge featuring views of the DC skyline. Amenities include luxurious guest rooms and suites with high speed internet access, fitness center, indoor heated pool, lobby bar, cafe, and fine dining restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton - Washington Dc - Crystal City Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Crystal City National Airport
- Doubletree Hotel Crystal City