I was in town for business and stayed in the hotel for three nights during the inauguration festivities. All of the staff were great from the bell captain, front desk, and security. The Metro Stop is only about 5 to 10 minutes away but if you ask nicely the hotel shuttle will take you and your friends anywhere you want to go within reason. They have a nice workout facility but several of the treadmills neeeded some service. There is a nice bar/lounge and a restaurant niether of which I tried. You can get Starbucks coffee in the lobby but the line was really slow and the hotel was very full. The rooms were ok and beds were great. I had a great view of DC from my window. You are not really very close to many restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel minutes from Ronald Reagan National Airport and located across the Potomac from Washington D.C. just two blocks from the Pentagon and Fashion Centre Shopping Mall. Houses the areas only revolving rooftop restaurant and lounge featuring views of the DC skyline. Amenities include luxurious guest rooms and suites with high speed internet access, fitness center, indoor heated pool, lobby bar, cafe, and fine dining restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton - Washington Dc - Crystal City Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Crystal City National Airport
- Doubletree Hotel Crystal City