A nice hotel, rooms were quiet. At check in I was a bit disappointed to not be greeted as a Gold Status Member, it was not the traditional Hilton check in experience I have come to expect. The bar was very expensive, $4 just for a glass of sparkling water and lime. The receiving area for vehicles was very small, even my little VW felt cramped in the drive. But there were plenty of elevators to get to my room and the bed and room was very comfortable. And the hotel was very close to all of the businesses I needed to visit as well as a great shopping area- Pentagon City.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel minutes from Ronald Reagan National Airport and located across the Potomac from Washington D.C. just two blocks from the Pentagon and Fashion Centre Shopping Mall. Houses the areas only revolving rooftop restaurant and lounge featuring views of the DC skyline. Amenities include luxurious guest rooms and suites with high speed internet access, fitness center, indoor heated pool, lobby bar, cafe, and fine dining restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton - Washington Dc - Crystal City Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Crystal City National Airport
- Doubletree Hotel Crystal City