We recently stayed here for a night, requested a room with a good view and got one with a view of the DC area and Pentagon in the North tower. Staff were nice. We didn't dine here as we felt it to be a bit pricy - but did have a drink and desert there. The desert (Tiramisu and cheesecake) weren't that great. Internet is only available for a fee in the room - but is available in the lobby area - which is one whole floor - pretty nice with the bar, cafe etc. and lots of room to relax. Parking is a bit steep in the hotel at $25.00 per 24hours - but I suggest driving around the block once to look for 12 hour parking and/or free weekend meters especially if it is in the evening or weekends. We found parking next to the Verizon building behind the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel minutes from Ronald Reagan National Airport and located across the Potomac from Washington D.C. just two blocks from the Pentagon and Fashion Centre Shopping Mall. Houses the areas only revolving rooftop restaurant and lounge featuring views of the DC skyline. Amenities include luxurious guest rooms and suites with high speed internet access, fitness center, indoor heated pool, lobby bar, cafe, and fine dining restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton - Washington DC - Crystal City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton - Washington Dc - Crystal City Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Hotel Arlington
- Doubletree Crystal City National Airport
- Doubletree Hotel Crystal City